Kinwon

You'reinshin: Has anyone seen Kino

Yutoda: Try the practice room

You'reinshin: Okay

Shinwon quickly grabbed his wallet and phone before heading out the door of their dorm towards CUBE where he hoped his boyfriend was. When he arrived, he heard what sounded like RUNAWAY blaring from one of the end practice rooms and walked up to the door to see his boyfriend working hard. Shinwon opened the door and slipped into the room before standing by the doorway waiting for the other to notice him. As Kino finished the ending move of RUNAWAY, he noticed his boyfriend leaning against the doorway smiling at him.

"Oh! Hey Shinwon~"

"Hey babe. How's practice?"

"Pretty good I guess. Do you want to practice a little with me?"

"Sure."

Shinwon walked to the speaker and started RUNAWAY at the first chorus so he could do his favorite part with Kino. The two danced in sync and Kino began his part after the chorus. Shinwon came up behind him and ran his hand down the other's arm as per usual but instead of letting go and spinning Kino, Shinwon took a hold of Kino's hand and turned him so that the shorter was facing him. He laced his hands with the other's while Kino's face turned pink. The music blurred in the background as the two stared at each other for a minute before connecting their lips in a sweet kiss. When they broke apart, RUNAWAY had ended which Shinwon took as the perfect time to ask.

"Kino? Do you want to go on a date?"

"Right now?

"Right now."

"Yes!"

"Great. Let's go then."

Shinwon took Kino to a small cafe that was cute and relaxing. After pulling out a chair for Kino, Shinwon sat down and they both observed the menu before ordering.

"This place is really cute but why the sudden date Wonnie?"

"I know we've been pretty busy lately and I know how hard you've been working so I wanted to take you out on a date. We don't always have the time to have them so I thought right now was perfect."

Kino smiled and grabbed Shinwon's hands on the table.

"Well thank you. I would kiss you right now but we have a table in between us."

"But will I get that kiss later?"

"Sure."

"I'm holding you on that."

"Okay."

The couple laughed and had the most amazing time just talking and enjoying each other's company. Plus, Shinwon got his kiss that he was promised at the end right before they walked into their dorm.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: I'm going to do date chapters for each couple as requested a few chapters ago... at least I'm 99% sure it was requested... But either way I want to write these extremely fluffy chapters so be prepared.

~Admin Jin