HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018

Hue: EVERYONE GET IN THE LIVING ROOM! THERE'S ONLY A FEW MINUTES LEFT BEFORE THE NEW YEAR AND COUNTDOWN

Weirdo: Got it

Redstone: On my way

Jinholo: I'll be there

Yutoda: Wooseok and I will be there in a second. I just need to wake him up again

Cute: I'm coming

You'reinshin: Okay

Yanangel: Give me one second and I'll be there

Yeolo: Coming

10 people have logged off

Gathering in the dorm living room, all 10 spread out to watch the countdown to 2018 on 2017 MBC Music Festival.

"One day, we'll be one of the groups performing on that show..." Hui sighed laying on E'Dawn's lap.

"Of course we will. Maybe even next year." E'Dawn replied stroking Hui's hair.

"Although, this is also nice. Being able to spend New Years Eve relaxing." Kino admitted.

"With all of us together." Yanan added.

"GUYS THE COUNTDOWN IS ALMOST STARTING!" Wooseok exclaimed.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

The dorm was a mess as everyone threw confetti in the air once the clock struck midnight. In the midst of confetti raining down, each of the couples shared a sweet kiss. E'Dawn leaned down towards Hui who's head was still on his lap as he gently lifted the other's head connecting their lips. Yeo One turned Yanan's head towards him before kissing his lips softly until they parted and Yanan held Yeo One in his arms. Jinho climbed onto Hongseok's lap wrapping his arms around the other's neck before connecting their lips in a heartfelt kiss. Shinwon gently kissed Kino's lips as they held each other close. Wooseok grabbed Yuto's chin and turned his head towards him so he could give a soft peck that had Yuto pulling his head back for a longer kiss. All in all, it was a beautiful night breaking in the New Year with their lovers. 

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: So... At some point this book passed 2K views which is amazing so thank you all. I wanted to wait till it was 2018 for everyone plus I needed to finish the chapter which explains why this is up this late. Anyway, I hope you all have a healthy, happy, and amazing 2018!

~Admin Jin