XI.

From now on, the title won't include the character POVs anymore. Let it be a surprise to all! I will also be taking out the character names from the other chapter titles. :)

Nathan Young on the side! --> 

* This chapter may or may not contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

Tyler's POV

Fûck! Why the hell did he just push me in here? Did he think I was scared of trampolines or something?

I wasn't able to balance myself, so I uncontrollably bounced forward until I fell flat on my face. That damn Hunter. I grimaced. I heard him chuckle in the distance which only put me on edge.

He bounced his way towards me and offered a hand out to me. I knew exactly what to do with that hand, so I took it with great confidence and lifted myself halfway up. Before letting go, I pulled him down towards the trampoline making him hit his face on the hard elastic fabric.

The facial expression he made on his way down was priceless! I laughed as loud as I can, causing my stomach to start hurting, as I quickly jumped away. I looked back to see that Hunter was also already halfway up. I panicked as we both chased each other around in the trampolines.

Every time it seemed like Hunter was catching up to me, I ended up jumping away faster and faster making the distance between us greater. 

At some point, I pushed myself to my limits that I started getting exhausted. I didn't realize that were was a padding in front of me and my foot got caught in it, making me fall down. before I hit the trampoline, I felt an arm snake its way around my torso.

The arm pulled me closer to its owner. I was a little disoriented from the fall, but as soon as I looked back, I recognized that it was Hunter. I got lost in his hold and wanted to be more comfortable under his touch. I turned around to face him.

My feelings for this guy is something I can't even begin to describe. Honestly, I don't know how I feel about him. I don't like him, but I do. I'm very conflicted when it comes to my feelings about Hunter.

We got off on the wrong foot, but that pretty much summed up his whole personality for me. However, I'm starting to think that there's a whole lot more I don't know about this guy. The way he's holding me now is like he treats me as some very valuable item that he can't afford to break.

I loved this feeling, but when I realize that it's Hunter doing it, I become apprehensive. I was staring at his eyes trying to read his emotions, but I've never been good at that so I didn't find out anything. Instead, I was getting lost in them and I didn't even realize it.

I wiggled myself closer and closer to his warmth where I found much comfort unlike anything I've ever felt before. Everything just felt so right and I wanted to stay here forever. My whole world was focused on the sight in front of me: Hunter. Everything else in the world faded away and my world was suddenly filled with Hunter.

I guess this was the start of the planting of the seed. Everything I didn't like about Hunter started to grow on me. His abrasive personality, the way he talks down about me, the way he tries to make it up to me. I find it all very attractive. I find Hunter very attractive.

Holy shít, Hunter's fûcking attractive. Where the hell did that come from?

I stuck in my daze and I started to notice that Hunter's face was getting bigger and bigger by the second. Was I hallucinating? Of course not, his face was gradually getting closer and closer to mine. The heat was radiating off from his head and I felt his warm breaths caressing my cheeks.