4 - Morning Glory

Hoseok went out from the car and waved at Hannah as she drow away from the dorm's gate.

Hannah smiled while driving. She didn't expect for her day to be brighter.

Hoseok was right. Maybe she should live again a life that looks forward to every tomorrow. Maybe she should bloom again like a flower.

Maybe tomorrow.

But not today.

******************************

It was Monday morning when Hannah decided to be early in her Photo Studio.

She parked her car and noticed a new plant near the door.

She looked at it for a while and entered inside the studio.

Kat and Dan were already there.
Both were surprised with her new look.

Kat:
"Your new look suits you well, Miss Hannah."

Her new look was with a touch of smile on her face. She's got shorter bouncy hair with big curles on her shoulders.

Hannah:
"Beauticians can do magic."

She giggled.

Dan:
"You're pretty since then, Miss Hannah."

Dan was also amazed by Hannah's new appearance.

Hannah:
"Really? I think we should have a team dinner tonight."

Kat and Dan high fived.

Hannah:
"There's also a new look outside the door."

Kat remembered the Morning Glory Plant.

Kat:
"Jungkook and his friend were here a while ago. They were the one who put the potted plant in there. My mother has that kind that plant too. It's called Morning Glory."

Hannah nodded and went outside to check on the plant. The flowers bloomed well.
She remembered what Jungkook's friend told her the other day.

Hannah just raised her eyebrow and went back inside to work.

**

That morning, Hannah made herself busy than usual. She finally worked on her blog again talking about depression, her travel in Africa and how hard it was about loosing someone you love. But she didn't go into details. She's still hurting.

Hannah is a strong woman.

She closed her eyes and remembered Yoongi telling her that she is a strong woman. She had to live up to it. Because Yoongi said so.

***
She closed her laptop and saw the wall clock hanging. It was already late in the afternoon.

Hannah suddenly remembered the plant outside the studio. She hurriedly went out and noticed that the flowers were all withered.

What Hoseok said was right. She then felt an excitement to see whether the flowers will again bloom by tomorrow morning.

Hannah smiled as she thought of Jungkook's friend. It was her first time knowing a man like him. So positive in life, bright and his aura can make people smile. It made her feel good knowing her brother has a kind of hyung like him.

She smirked as she remembered that day Hoseok wore a dress, high heels and make up. His cute dimples and smile.

Hannah shook her head and went back inside her office.