Chapter 13~ Free Fall

Hoseok raised his head and pulled up his best "j-nope" look as he shook his head from being scared.

Hannah was laughing while buying tickets for some amusement park rides. She couldn't remember the last time she had some fun there. It had been indeed a while since the last time she had some fun.

But for Hoseok, amusement park rides and horror booths, horror movies and death defying stunts were not fun at all. He grabbed Hannah's arm, trying to get away from the place but Hannah being Jeon Hannah insisted to stay and had some action full pack day.

Hoseok:
   "Aisssh, this is very no fun. No fun ~ no fun."

He said it nervously while looking at Hannah's entertained face as he convinced her to give herself a second thought not to have her own kind of fun.

Hannah:
   "But Hoseok-ssi, you don't want to miss the real fun! C'mon, let's go!"

Hoseok shook his head. His persistent manner of saying no to her was consistent.
So Hannah pulled her arm from his grip and with a disappointed face, she crumpled the tickets she was holding and threw it away.

Hannah:
   "I'll bring you home then."

Hoseok felt like he signed up for his own death. Was saying no to her a major violation?
He immediately took the tickets from the ground and sighed while walking towards the brat he was with.

Hoseok:
   "Ahhh, there's no need to feel that way. Don't get mad~okay?"

Hoseok pulled her sleeve like a cute kid saying sorry to his mom.
Hoseok:
  "Stop being upset now. I'll do it ~ fine!"

Hannah smiled ~ a smile of success for convincing Hoseok to join her in her way of having fun. But Hoseok was still heavy hearted from the idea. But he got no choice. He didn't want Hannah to feel upset and dismayed.

Hannah:
    "The roller coaster."

Hoseok nodded and swallowed his probable last saliva with his thoughts of not surviving.

Hannah:
   "Or do you wanna go inside the horror house first?"

How he wished he could just tell him how he wanted to go away from the crowded and scary place.

Hoseok:
   "Just do the decision-making, then."

Yeah, because as if he had the choice to contradict.

He faked a smile from an obvious unthrilled feeling but fright and regret.

Hannah:
   "Let's save the fall later! Let's get inside the horror house first."

*************************

Hannah was laughing so hard after they finished the course. Hoseok was screaming loudly, even kids inside the dark and scary booth were laughing at him. It was entertaining for her but Hoseok was almost out of his breath.

It was okay, though. They didn't have to impress themselves from being cool or something. They may not admit it but both were comfortable being with each other.

Hoseok cared for her after all.

Hannah opened a bottle of water  and handed it to Hoseok. Then she let out an evil smirk. Hoseok knew she was still up to something ~ another form of torture.