TGU's Studio ~ Worldwide Handsome Day!

Lights on. Cameras all set. Ready!

The Special Emcee took the que cards from the staff.

   "Hi! This is Rod a.k.a. atengkim. A.K.A. TGU's Book Cover Creator. A.K.A TGU's favorite goldenz because. Hehe! I have the right to assume since I'm doing an interview with the Kim Family! Well, our TheGoldenUnnie is sick so I'm here as a proxy! I'm such a lucky girl!

Wait wooot? Oh I thought the Kim Family of BTS. Like Kim Namjoon and V.

Ahem ahem ~ saranghae Kim Taehyung, V!!!!

*dies in peace because dkowksjdjomgg

And speaking of Kim SeokJin! It's his birthday (12-04-17). A 92 liner like my aunt GirlChakka woahahaha! I want to ask how's Liz and ART! Ohh ART is so pretty. Such a pretty prince! I also want to ask him about his AMAs experiences. Every questionable things he does and ooooohhh.. I'm pretty excited."

Wait, TGU sent me a message.

~

Tgu's Message:

Calm down, Rod. You will be having a chat with the Kim Family. Jin, Liz and ART will be with them too. Be nice! Ask sensible questions. Please be patient ♡ *coughing

*******

Get well soon, TGU!

**
I'm now waiting for the gorgeous Kim Family.

**

This is it!

**

Kim SeokJin:
   "Hello? Worldwide Handsome has arrive with his beautiful family."

I saw Jin entering the studio with his blue longs sleeved polo and black pants. The very beautiful and kind wife of Mr. WorldWide Handsome ~ Kim Liz is following him. She's carrying a masterpiece of love. An ART ~ Aria Rae Tiara ♡ He's so pretty!

I automatically welcomed them with my wide smile. Owwweee they look good together. A perfect picture of a family. ART is everything you are not when you're a baby. Hahaha! Okay, enough being mean. TGU said to be nice.

But I can't handle the visuals of this family! Jin is super handsome, Liz is very beautiful and ART is sooo adorable.

I invited them at the center to sit on the couch. And since Liz is wearing an above the knee sexy white dress that hugs her body so flawlessly, Jin got ART from her arms and gave her a pillow to cover her legs.

Liz:
  "Awe thanks sweetheart :)

Wow, such a gentleman! I feel so jealous huhu. A perfect husband to his gorgeous wifeu!

And what makes my heart thump like crazy is when Jin winks at Liz and I can now sign up for a heart insurance!

I almost forget, I have to talk to them. I am so shook right now!

Rod:
  "Hello ~ uhm ~ hi!"

*