Chapter Twelve ~ Let's Go

Hoseok:
"Hannah, where are you? You're about to miss the fun!"

Hannah parked her car few meters away from a children's park. Since she agreed on going out with Hoseok for that day, she didn't have a choice but to be there.
She really had no idea why Hoseok would want to meet her at that park.

Hannah:
"Oh, please!"

Hannah rolled her eyes from Hoseok's impatience.

I wonder if she had an idea of how impatient she was. Well~

She saw Hoseok standing under a tree, hands on his pocket while kicking some grasses. Hoseok noticed her right away and rushed towards her from the excitement of seeing her again.

Hoseok:
"Woaaaah, you're so pretty~aaah!"

He was about to hug Hannah but was immediately rejected by being pushed away. Giggling, he grabbed Hannah's arm and dragged her to an open lawn at the park.

Hannah:
"Ow, wait! Why are we in a hurry?"

Hoseok stopped from walking and faced her while pouting.

Hoseok:
"I don't want to miss it. C'mon, hurry."

Hannah stopped complaining and just allowed Hoseok to pull her. But she still couldnt stop thinking on why she was allowing him.

Hoseok:
"Let's stay here."

Hoseok let go of Hannah's arm. They stood at an elevated part where a wide lawn with green grasses was just below their sight.

Hannah started to wonder what they were doing there. She thought Hoseok could sometimes be so unpredictable. He would just appear at times when she felt like she she wanted to be alone or sometimes when she felt like she wanted to stop being lonely.
She poked Hoseok's excited face. He seemed to be waiting for something after a long time of not seeing it.

She suspected that maybe Hoseok was following or watching someone from a far because he couldn't confess his love for her. She smirked.

Hannah:
"Have you been stalking someone?"

Hoseok nodded while still pulling an excited face. Hannah's eyes widened. How could he be involving her on his someone else's obsession?

Hannah was more convinced of her thoughts when he was consistently checking on his watch. Maybe he already studied the time frame of that girl's appearance in the park. Maybe he just wanted to be with her that day just to see that someone.
A few seconds after~

Hoseok:
"Ow, it's starting!"

They saw a group of youngsters gathering at the lawn. One of them was bringing a boom box and the rest were all ready to have their hip-hop dance derby.

Hannah then realized that Hoseok was waiting for those kids to watch them have fun and enjoy while dancing their heart out. She smiled while looking at Hoseok's delighted face and it made her happy too.

She just stood there with him. Trying to appreciate what Hoseok was enjoying from.

She just stood their beside him.

Hannah closed her eyes.

She suddenly remembered how he stood beside Yoongi at the sea cliff while staring at the horizon as they both listened to the sound of waves and how it painfully came and went away ~