Chapter Eleven ~ Hoseok-ssi

Hoseok:
"Who?"

Hannah turned around to see who owned the voice from behind her.

Hoseok still held her hand. Ready to witness her face filled with tears again.

Hannah burst into tears as he saw Hoseok before her.

Was she thankful that he was there? Because she needed someone to be there for her.

Hoseok pulled her closer to his chest and hugged her. He wanted to make her feel that he was there.
That he was there for her.

Hannah:
"Hoseok-ssi ~"

Hannah pulled herself away from Hoseok's embrace and looked at him.

He was smiling at her. The sweetest smile she could see from a man who's been seeing her most cheerless face.

Hannah felt the warmth of his hands as he wiped her tears away. Somehow, it made her felt better.

Hoseok cupped Hannah's face with his hand and winked at her. Telling her that everything would be fine. As if his way of saying to her that it's okay to pause the time. That it's okay to be stuck in the middle of starting over. And that he's there for the world to know that the whole universe was still in favor of her.

Hannah's lips formed a happy curve on her face.

Hannah:
"Hoseok-ssi."

**

Vehicle lights blinking.

Horns endlessly blowing.

Drivers and Passengers complaining.

Pedestrians found them intriguing.

**

Hoseok immediatedly wore his jacket's hood and grabbed Hannah's hand.

Hoseok:
"Let's go."

Hannah:
"Let's go."

Hannah willingly followed Hoseok as she allowed him to hold her hand away from the highway.

******************************

Hannah's Photo Studio

Kat saw Hannah entering her office. She knew something happened just by the look of Hannah's face.

Then she also saw Hoseok following Hannah. He just removed the hood before nodding at her.

Kat suddenly realized and remembered something.

The man who placed a morning glory plant outside the studio, jungkook's friend and the man Hannah ate a cake with during Liz's baby shower is Jung Hoseok.

Kat immediately followed them inside the office to check whether it was really him.

She saw Hannah leaning her face on the table.

Hoseok was sitting at the couch. He obviously got an idea that Kat recognized him already.

Kat:

"Jung Hoseok ~"

Kat uttered it softly and covered her mouth immediately after seeing Hoseok covering his mouth with his finger telling her to keep her silence.