Chapter 17 ~ Haunted

☆ Flashback ☆

Yoongi:

   "I learned from Jungkook that you were a police officer before you decided to become a photographer."

Hannah placed the chopsticks on the table and smirked.

Hannah:

   "That kid just don't know how to shut his mouth."

Yoongi stared at her with annoyed look for not telling him soon.

Yoongi:

  "I always thought you're a liar."

Hannah clenched his fist and sighed.

Hannah:

  "What? Are you trying to pick up a fight? Stop digging memories I want to bury underground to forget!".

Yoongi rolled his eyes and impatiently waited for Hannah to narrate to him the reason why she stopped being a police officer.

Yoongi:

  "Just tell me why."

Hannah (face palm) sighed and finally decided to tell Yoongi the story behind the handcuffs and guns.

Hannah:

  "I found out shooting people with a gun and capturing criminals are such a hardwork than to do photo shoots and capture images on my camera.

Yoongi drank his coffee and glared at his first love, Jeon Hannah.

Yoongi:

  "I know you're not that shallow. Haaah, I always thought you are a fighter."

He intentionally sounded so disappointed to the woman he thought was way better than giving up to the things she used to be passionate about.

Hannah:

  "Just forget it. It's not that interesting, though."

Yoongi suddenly pouted while cupping his face as he faced his Hannah.

She smirked while looking at him acting cute.

Hannah:
   "Aissh, I hate it when you just act cute and it's working all the time."

Yoongi giggled.

Yoongi:
   "I'm cute all the time."

Hannah giggled while looking at him. She was playing the hard to get.