Previously on "L"

She fell on the ground as her tears pour down from her eyes.

She no longer saw him.

Out of his sight ~ again.

*

Hannah:

   "Please let me see you again."

She was no longer minding the people surrounding her. She just wanted to cry and let go of the longing she felt inside of seeing him again.

Seeing Yoongi again.

*

The people started to walk, crossing the street with the world never taking its time to stop.

If only she could stop the time. If only she could go back and turn back time. If only she didn't leave and not left alone.

If only she could see him ~ AGAIN.

*

Hannah slowly stood with her eyes covered with sweat and tears. She could barely see from the street  and vehicle lights' prism of her emotions.

*

She continued crying while crossing the street alone.

The traffic light signaled for the vehicle's turn to go.

But Hannah was too preoccupied of her thoughts.

She walked slowly with the hope of seeing him again.

Seeing that man again or seeing Yoongi again?

**

The blowing horns from the vehicls seemed to be a whisper of an unrecognized person outside a  moving car.

Hannah continued to move towards the other end of the street.

Hannah:

    "Let me see you again."

The wind was cold but she
felt her hand being held by a warm presence of a palm telling her ~ to walk with me.

Hannah:

    "Let me see you again."

???

    "Who?"