Chapter 16 ~ ART

Hoseok fell asleep on his seat while Hannah was driving all the way to the dorm. She looked at him and smirked, wondering how he looked so tamed and innocent while sleeping. So unlikely to Jung Hoseok she saw back at the dance studio.

Although they knew each other that time for not so long, she felt comfortable being with him. That might also be the reason why Yoongi, Jungkook and his friends were so attached to him. He's someone who inspires and motivates people.

**

Hannah parked her car outside their dorm and poked Hoseok's face to wake him up.

Hoseok woke up in an instant after being startled.

Hoseok:
   "What? We are here already?"

Hannah just rolled her eyes.

Hannah:
   "You go out, now. My house is far from here. Next time, you take the bus or a taxi."

Hoseok just giggled and thanked Hannah for sending him at the dorm. Then he went out from the car and waved at her.

Hoseok:
   "Let me see your smile the next time we see each other again, okay?"

Hannah faked a smile and nodded.

Hannah:
   "Just go get inside. It's still raining."

Hoseok smiled and ran towards the dorm's doorstep.

Kim Taehyung opened the door for him. He noticed his hyung's happy face despite being wet from the rain. Then he remembered to ask his hyung if it was Jungkook's noona who sent him there.

Taehyung:
    "Was that Hannah-noona?"

Hoseok just nodded while taking off his shoes.

Taehyung:
   "Hmmmmn."

Hoseok noticed Taehyung's teasing stares towards him.
An obvious teasing of his hyung to Jungkook's noona.

Hayyy this kid!

Hoseok just laughed.

Hoseok:
   "Stop it. Where's Namjoon?"

Taehyung pouted.

Taehyung:
   "Not here."

Hoseok couldn't find Namjoon's umbrella which he usually place at the corner.

Hoseok:
   "He might probably be at the train station or sidewalk ~ again. That friend ~"

Hoseok sighed while Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders while heading to the couch and turned on the TV.

Hoseok rested hi feet on Taehyung's lap as he leaned his back comfortably with the pillow.

Hoseok:
   "Where's Jimin?"

Taehyung was picking on his nose while chuckling.

Taehyung:
   "Stalking Iza again on her social media accounts."

Hoseok sat properly and threw a pillow to his dongsaeng.

Hoseok:
   "Stop picking your nose in front of me. You're gross."

Kim Taehyung and his playfulness offered his finger to his hyung, Jung Hoseok to scare him with it.

Hoseok immediately ran away from him and went inside his room to free himself from his playful dongsaeng.