Chapter 2

Chapter2

          ~Jade's POV~

 "Jade, I'm dropping you off at guy's place! I have important work to get done." Uncle Paul screams to me as he runs around our mansion, getting ready.

"Great, just what I need is five boys up my ass the whole day! Much appreciated!" I laugh as he walks in, with his tie tied wrong.

"Oh stop complaining." He looks at me with a dead eye.

"Alright, fine. But if they think they can tell me what to do I'm calling a cab and coming back here!" I slightly chuckle as I go up to my uncle and fix his tie.

"Whatever floats your boat, Jade. Hey, you don't have shoes on." He says, pointing to my feet as I sit on a bar stool in the kitchen.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious." I smile at him.

"Anytime, Sargent Smart-ass." He says, grabbing my flip flops, and the house keys.

  *************

It took about 10 minutes to get from my house to the boy's house. Only because there was alot of traffic. As soon as I walked in the door five eyes were laid on me. For some reason it was akward, so I just started cracking up.

"Why are you laughing?" Liam raises his eyesbrow at me and starts to laugh.

"I have no fucking idea!" I say between every breathe I take. Soon enough, five boys, and one girl are all on the floor. Laughing, for no reason.

Ten minutes later we calm down and say our proper hello's. I kiss each boy on their cheek, then sit down by Zayn on the settee.

"Now that thats over with! Hi guys, whats up?" I say in a super bubbly tone.

"We were about to go for a swim, until you came in here and started laughing like and idiot." Harry cheekily smiled at me.

"Great, I have my swim suit here anyways! I'll be out in a second." I say, already turning around to go upstairs.

Because I stay here so often, I have my own room here. I head straight up to my room and notice the boy's clothes all over the place. I roll my eyes and quickly change, throwing on a shirt that smells like peppermint; probably Harry's. When I look outside I notice that the boys are already in the pool. I smile just at the sight of them, these boy's are my everything! They are my brothers, my best friends, my Romeo (on occasion). The sound of all the guys yelling at harry for him to put his trunks back on wakes me out of my daze. I glance at the mirror, happy with my fit body, then run downstairs.

"How's the water?" I ask, removing Harry's shirt. All the guys look at me, then glance at each other and smile. I just raise my eyebrow at them and turn around.

Next thing I know, I see five pair of arms grab me and swing me into the pool. SPLASH!

I come back up to catch my breath, then start to swim to the edge of the pool. I look up at the guys, all innocently staring at me, batting their eyelashes.

"Bloody hell guys! You almost killed me!" By the time I finished the sentence the boys are cracking up. I look at them with a worried face.

"Oh God!" Zayn screams and laughs at the same time, holding his stomach and pointing behind me.

I look behind me slowly and to my surprise, my bikini top is floating on the water. I look at my chest, then cover up quickly. I could feel My cheeks burning up. Thank goodness the water came just above my chest! I blush slightly then try putting my bikini top back on, struggling to tie the back. Zayn jumps in the water then approaches me.

"Need help?" He smiles and winks at me. God he is so sexy! Wait, I did not just say that! I just look at him angrily and slightly nod. He takes the strings and tightly ties it around my torso. I kiss him on his cheek and nod as a thank you. What am I going to do without these boys?