Chapter 12

I'mmm backkkk! Hi guys! So first off, thanks for all the support! I really appreciated it!

I'm so so so sorry! I said I would update but Liam and I were both busy with dance class!

(Yes, we both dance!) But thanks for all the support! You are all beautiful and amazing!<3

-Laurennn:)

Chapter 12

***Jades P.O.V***

"Dinner was amazing, thank you." I complemented the waiter and handed him my plates.

"Wow guys I'm full!" Niall said.

"...." Silence.

".............."  Silence.

"............................." Even more silence.

"Kidding!" Niall put his hands up and everyone sighed.

"Jeez, Niall. You gave us a scare!" Liam uttered.

"Is it that big of a deal, really?" Niall asked.

"Well, Niall, you could eat the whole world if you wanted to!" I exaggerated.

"Thanks Jade. Means alot, really." Niall says, standing up.

"Right. Now come on guys, we have to be at the ball in two hours!" I say, standing up after Niall.

"Okay!" They all chorused, following my lead to the van.

***

"Lets go get all prettied up now!" Louis screams, grabbing my hand and pulling me into Harry's bedroom and locking the door.

"Louis! What the hell? Get out!" I say, trying to push past him.

"NEVER!" He shouted.

"Help! Harry, Louis is trying to rape me!" I pound on the door, but then Louis picks me up and throws me on the bed.

"Mwahahaha! No one in here to save you from my sexiness." Louis put his hands on his his and puffed out his chest. Awe, he actually looked cute doing that. Wait, what did I just say?

"Louis Tomlinson!" I scream, get off the bed and walk to the door.

"Yes?" Louis frowns as if he were an innocent puppy.

"Get the hell out of my room." I open up the door and escort him out.

"Okay." He puts as he walks out the door. Harry walks in and kisses me on the cheek. 

"Get ready doll. I want you looking smashing when we walk inside together."

I kiss him on the neck. "Alright." I whisper. "As long as we don't wind up drunk and having sex on the rooftop like last time." I look up at him and wink.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to ruin that dress!" He follows me to the bathroom.

"Harry, get out." I say with a serious face,

"But I wanted to take a shower!" He pouts.

"You know I always take showers first." I say standing unfront of him, looking up. Harry is about 5 inches taller than me.

"Exactly." He winks and kisses my forehead.

"Harry! Go!" I point to the door and lock it behind me, and start undressing.

I came out of the bathroom in just a bra and underwear to see Harry also in just his boxers.

"I took a shower in Zayn's bathroom. You took to-" He freezes once he sees I'm not wearing clothes.