Chapter 25

Edit:::::   Yup. So tis story is almost over. Cry me a river ;) [ GET IT? LEEEYYUMMM! ] I have to go to church now, since I'm in the choir :/ ughh. Gospal music is really fun to sing though. We're all like " OHHH PRAAISEE DAA MIGHTYY MIGHTYY LORD! AMENN!!" Jk:) We don't do that. But our church is FAR from boring:) K, well enjoy lovies!

"This hotel is amazing!" I laugh, collapsing onto the bed.

"And we have this whole hotel room to ourselves." Harry smirks and sits next to me.

"Awe I love you!" I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"That's all I get for saving your life?" He pouts.

"I should be the one getting kisses! I was the one who knocked him out!" I protest.

"Okay, then come here." He pulls me onto his lap and I wrap my legs around his waist. 

"My nerd in shining tinfoil." I giggle.

"Yeah, yeah. Now kiss me." He demanded.

"Pushy much?" I laugh. 

He looks at me with cute puppy-eyes and I give in. As soon as I decend my lips onto his I feel him smile and I can't help but smile back.

Things got heated pretty fast. I was now laying on top of Harry, still snogging. Harry placed his hands on my bum and I smile, taking a break from his lips and kissing his jaw line. Harry laughed and flipped me over to where he was pinning me down.

"Harry!" I whine payfully.

"You love me." He winks.

"I use you." I lie.

"For what?!"

"Sex." I say as serious as I can.

"Damn I knew it. You can't resist me!" He screams, taking his shirt off.

"All four nipples!" I laugh, pointing to each one.

"Jealous?" He winks.

"Nope, just turned on." I giggle and wink.

"Oh really?" He says seductively, getting closer to me.

"Yep. I'm hungry!" I laugh, slipping out from underneath of him and picking up the phone.

"Where are you going?" He whines.

"Calling the chinese resturant down the street. I'm hungry." I complain, dialing the number.

"It's a pick up only!" 

"Sh! Hi I'd like the weekend special please. Yes. Two large cokes please. What was that? $24. 30? Alright I'll be there in fifteen minutes!" I say cheerfully and hang up.

"That was interesting." Harry chuckled.

"It was hard to understand him. I never heard a Chinese accent." I laugh. 

"We should probably go now." Harry said, grabbing his sun glasses and snap back.

"Let me grab my money." I say walking to my bags.

"Why?"

"So I can buy our dinner?" I say confused.

"That's why you have me." He smiles.

"That's why I have a job." I smile back.

"You know you're not going to win." 

"Whatever." I grumble and roll my eyes. 

Once we get to the Chinese shop we figured it was safe, so I stole Harry's hat and glasses.

"You look hot." He whsipers as we wait in line.