Chapter 26

"This is going to be lame." Zayn says, sitting down on th blanket.

"If it's lame then why is there almost 200 people here?" Louis smirks, looking around.

"Because they're like 80. They can't hear anyways." Zayn chuckles, making several people look at us.

"Sh! It's starting." Louis claps his hands and sits criss cross apple sauce on the blanket.

~

"This is boring." He whispers in my ear.

"Yeah I know." I whisper back, playing with his hand that is rested on my upper thigh.

"Follow me." He smirks and pulls me up.

"Okay." I giggle.

Harry took us to a nearby bench in the woods. There was a random street light next to it though. That's stupid, I mean who puts a street lamp in the middle of the woods?

"What are we doing here?" I ask, sitting on his lap.

"I just wanted to get away." He smiles and shrugs.

"Oh." I say simply then kiss his cheek.

"You missed!" He winked.

"No I'm pretty sure I was aiming for your cheek." I laugh.

"Please." He pouts, his green eyes boring into mine.

"Nope!" I hop up and take off my hoodie, showing my revealing tank top. I look over to Harry who is staring back at me, biting his lip.

"I hate you." I mumbles.

"And why's what?" I giggle, sitting a distance betweet him and I.

"You're a tease." He says, crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry." I say sweetly, slowly crawling on my hand and knees over to him.

"Can I have a hug?" He asks.

"I guess." I give in, hugging him.

Just then, Harry flips me over and pins me over to the bench.

"You cheater!" I squeal, trying to break loose, though I already know he is ten times stronger than me.

"You love me." He smirks and kisses my neck repeadetly.

"Harry..." I moan, making him smile.

"Yeah?" He chuckles.

"In the woods?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah why not." He winks and kisses me. I just go along with it and relax a bit. As Harry and I were, as they say, 'exchanging saliva', I heard a rustle in the bushes.

"Harry..." I breathed, breaking us apart.

"What it is?"

"I think some one is out here."

"That's impo-" He stops when he hears a loud rustle. 

Just then the hugest bear I ever saw walked out from the bushes and roared loudly.

"Shit!" He screams.

"Run!" I yell, grabbing his hand and running.

After we finally reached the road we were completely out of breath.

"That was awesome!" Harry yelled after catching his breath. I nod my head in agreement.

Just then, one of the most cliche things happened, it started to tip down rain. 

"Jade?" Harry asks, taking both my hands.

"Yeah Harry?"

"I love you." He says, getting quieter.

"I love you too." I say back. Harry takes a step closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Don't ever leave me." He breathes, our lips barely touching.

"Believe me, I wouldn't even think of it." I smile before closing the gap between us.

The perfect kiss, in the perfect guy, with the perfect guy. Cliche, I know.

"Harry, Jade! Get in the car!" Louis screamed, pulling the car right by us.

"Lou!" He both laughed and climbed into the car.

"What were you doing?" Niall raised his eyebrow.

"Well, first we were making out in the woods but then a bear came, so we ran and had our cliche kiss in the rain." Harry answers truthfully.

"Oh, that sounds nice." Liam smirked, typing away on his phone. 

"You know something Jade... For the past 3 years we've known you, we never expected you to date Harry." Zayn says randomly.

"Oh, um... Okay? So why do you think that again?" I ask, snuggling into Harry.

"We thought you'd go off and get married to some player who winds up breaking your heart and then you move into Liam's and Danielle's apartment then get fat and grow old and become a cat lady." Louis says fastly.

"Thanks." I say flatly, rolling my eyes.

"Anytime best friend." He smiles and hugs me.

Yep. I truely do have the greatest friends in the world!