Chapter 18

Jades POV

I woke up this morning to the sound of my phone ringing. 

INCOMING CALL- Uncle Paul<3

I sighed as I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I say tiredly into the phone.

"Did I wake you, I sorry. I just wanted to say that I'll be home next week and I have important news to tell you and the guys. I know you're not living with them. I don't know why but we'll discuss that later. This is business." He says seriously into my ear. Of course, it's always business.

"Life's good Uncle Paul, I miss you too!" I say sarcastically.

"You know I miss you kid. Now behave, don't go burning the house down. I'll talk to you later. Love you, bye.

"Alright, love you too, buh-bye." I hung up the phone and forced myself downstairs. 

When I made my tea I sat down on the settee and clicked the television on. Of course the first thing I saw on T.V was MY face.

"Fashion model, Jade LaRose; single or not single?" A voice over said. I decided to keep it on to know what all the 'buzz' is about.

"Good morning, as you all know, Jade LaRose is running for England's Top Model, and might I say, she has a HUGE chance of winning, am I right?" A tall woman with a fake blond wig says.

"Right, but that's not what we want to talk about Cathy. As you all know, Jade is the niece of famous boy band, One Direction's manager, Paul. Rumor had it that because Paul is out of town, Jade was staying with the boys. But, Jade has not been spotted witht the boys for days, maybe even weeks. Jade LaRose WAS dating a certain member of the band, Harry Styles, but let's see what Harry has to say from his earlier interview." A man turns over to face a screen and the boys appear.

"So boys, are you single, or has a lucky lady already have your heart?" A female interveiwer asks.

"Single and ready to mingle!" Louis cheers.

"I'm taken." Liam says sweetly. Awe, so cute.

"It's complicated." Zayn says flatly. I always wondered about him and Perrie.

"I have food!" Niall chuckles along with everyone else.

"Single, but not for long." Harry smiles and winks.

Ouch.

"Well you heard it George! Harry Styles has already move on with his life! But has Jade got over her true love? I'm Cathy..."

"And I'm George.." 

"And you're watching The England Scoop!" They chorus.

I turned off the television and buried my head into my hoodie. Of course, I knew Harry was over me. I'm ugly. I'm nothing. He is Harry Styles. he could get anyone he wants. Then again I'm not a nobody. Anyways, I knew he would move on fast. The way he looked at me through Skype yesterday wasn't sympathy, or love, it was hatred! 

I heard a faint ring coming from upstairs and knew it was my phone. So, I ran as fast as I could and picked it up without looking at the number.

"Hello?"

"Jade, you answered! This is Mason."

"Fuck. What do you want, Mason?"

"Look I heard you and that boy broke up. I was wondering if we could get together and have lunch. You know, like a fresh start." 

For a second I was thinking about saying yes. But then I remembered that he put me through as much as Harry did.

"No thanks." I say sweetly then hang up.