Chapter 14

Chapter 14

 I woke up this morning with four pairs of eyes discreetly watching me. I look over to my left to see Harry's arms around me. Then I focus my attention to the boys watching me.

"Lose something?" I ask, slowly sitting up so I don't wake Harry.

"Jade, you're all over the news and magazines." Louis says worridly. 

What do I care? It's probably over my modeling shoot. 

"So? Nothing bad, right?" I pull my hair up out my face.

Liam throws several magazines ant me and a newspaper. 

The first thing I grabbed was the news paper that read,

"IS JADE LA'ROSE CHEATING ON HARRY WITH THE MEMBERS?

Last night Jade was caught hugging and kissing several of the band members from One Direction. All except for her own boyfriend Harry, who wasn't seen with Jade all night. Is Jade cheating on Harry? Is Harry cheating on Jade? Is what model, Jade La'Rose and popstar, Harry Styles just a fling?"

My mouth dropped. I looked at a couple more magazines that said the same thing. My attention grew when I saw me and Harry on the cover of a magazine.

"JADE LA'ROSE -- MORE LIKE JADE STYLES!

After a romantic night at the Manswede Ball, a certain girl walked out with what we think is a wedding ring. This certain girl happens to be Harry Styles's girlfriend- supermodel Jade La'Rose. After not being seen the whole night, Jade and Harry walked out hand -in- hand. While Jade was styling a beautiful diamon ring."

On the front cover is a picture of me and Harry holding hands and a yellow circle around my ring.

"So are you guys getting married?" Louis asked, sitting on my bed.

"We're not getting married, Lou. Now shut up!" Harry groaned beside me, making me jump.

"Harry did you look at these?" I say, setting the magazines and newspaper on his face.

Harry sits up and reads the articles, smiling. 

"What's so funny Harry? This is serious!" I say, hitting his arm lightly. 

"Papparazzi is so stupid. They can't honestly make up any better stories. Cheating on me with the guys? Getting married at age eighteen? Come on Jade, this is a joke." He says, running his hand throught his hair.

I smile and kiss his cheek. "Why are you so care free?" I whispered in his ear, forgetting the guys were here.

Liam cleared his throat. "So, if you guys aren't getting married, then whats up with the ring?" He looked down at my ring finger.

"Promise ring." Harry said as we stared into each others eyes, smiling.

"Okay. Well we're going to leave you to your little love fest!" Liam said, gesturing the other boys to leave.

"Why are you so beautiful?" Harry asked, pulling me on his lap.

I swung my legs around and to face him.

"Why do I love you so much?" I replied, setting my forehead on his.

"Why wouldn't you love me?" He smirks and lays back down, as I'm still in the same position.

"Mhmm." I smile and lean down to kiss him. 

When I leaned back up to my position Harry set his arms on my waist and smiled.