Chapter 17

Jade's P.O.V

It's been three days now since I left Harry. I had about 20 missed calls and 30 text messages. None from Harry, but all from the rest of the boys. Well, atleast someone cares. 

I knew that sitting in my house was not going to help anything. So, I decided to do what girls do best; shop! I went upstairs to my room, threw on a pair of capris and a blouse, and put on sandals. My hair already looked decent and I already had on a pit of makeup. I frowned at my refelction, grabbed my car keys, and left.

When I got  to the mall I noticed something some what strange, yet exciting. My face, on every wall, every magazine, and in every store. VOTE Jade La'Rose for ENGLANDS TOP MODEL! I read. I had no idea about this. Mark, my photographer, hasn't called me in days. I smiled and walked into the store that I had read the poster.

It took me about 45 minutes to collect various clothing items that I was satisfied with. When I walk to to the counter the casshiers eyes dropped.

"You're Jade! Oh my gosh, I love you, you are so pretty! I'm voting for you!" She babbled.

"Thank you so much." I forced a sweet smile.

"Anytime, er, don't you date Harry Styles?" She asked while ringing up my clothes.

"Uh, no. We're just friends." I say, giving her my credit card.

"Oh. Well, have a nice day!" She says handing me my bags. I just smile and walk away.

In all honesty, I wish I would have told her the truth. Harry and I aren't just friends. We're much less. Infact, he probably hates me since I dumped him.

I sat on a bench by th fountain and brought out my phone. One missed call from Mark. I didn't feel like calling back so I just slipped thhe phone back into my pocket.

"Jade?" A familiar Irish voice asked. I turned around to see Niall holding his guitar walking towards me.

"Shit." I say loud enough for him to hear.

"Why are you here? I mean, how are you?" He asked sitting down.

"I'm fine. Just shopping. Why are you here?'' I ask, softening up a bit.

"We're putting a show on in just a bit." 

"Oh. That means I have to go." I say, grabbing my stuff and standing up. But Niall grabs my hand pulls me into a hug.

"I miss you." He says into my shoulder.

"I missed you too, but I just can't be around you guys. I know you are all on his side." 

"What?! No, all of us are still a bit mad at him. But me and him aren't talking. I tried beating the shit out of him the day you left!" He let out a little laugh.

I was suprised when he said this. Why would he fight Harry over me? Am I really that important.

"Thank you Niall. Listen, I don't want anyone else spotting me. Skype me later tonight, but make sure Harry isn't around. I don't mind if the others are there. I have to go." I hug him and kiss his cheek.

"Bye Jade." He said sadly. And with that, I quickly walked away.

-

Seeing Niall a couple hours ago made me feel a bit better. Just to know that some one actually misses me is a great feeling. Just as I walked into my room my laptop started ringing. Niall must be calling.

"Niall!" I say as I answer the call. I see Liam, Louis, and Zayn with him.

"Jade!" They all chorus loudly until Liam hushes them.

"We miss you, babe!" Liam said.

"I miss you guys too. How are you all?" I ask, playing with my ponytail.

"We're not good. We're always sad without you." Louis pouts.

"You should all see me. I always look like shit now. So er, how's Harry?"

"You're always beautiful, shut up Mrs. England's top model! And um, we don't know. He is always in his room. He won't even talk to Lou." Zayn says.

"I'm sorry, Louis, I really am. I was just mad... And what about his girlfriend?" I ask quietly.

"He doesn't have one. Ever since he read the note he's been.. different. Never eating, never smiling. The only time we see him is when we are working." 

"Guys.. Paul wants to talk to you." I hear Harry's voice coming closer. then finally I see him.

"Um.." Zayn says looking at me. And that's when he sees me. We just stare at eachother in complete silence. I started to cry, hard, so I shut my laptop and ran downstairs. 

He did look sick. Maybe he does miss me. But then look at me, I look normal! He probably thinks I'm over him.

My head started to pound. So, I took some Tylanol PM and crashed out on the couch.

Harry's POV

"SHIT!" I scream on top of my lungs.

I just saw Jade, and all I did was stare? She didn't even say anything either, she just cried! Fuck!

"Calm down, Harry." Liam says putting his hand on my shoulder. 

"No! I will not calm down! I want Jade back! It's all your fault Lou! I know you framed me! I never cheated on her! I was out with Gemma, planning a vacation for Jade! No one was here with me! In fact, I wasn't even here! She hates me now, I can tell it. It's all your fault! Why did you do it?! WHY!?" I took a glass and threw it across the room at the wall. I looked at Louis and saw tears strolling down his face frantically.

"Harry, I would never do that. I would never frame you. I was with the boys the whole time. I'm sorry! And if you didn't cheat, and if I didn't frame you, then who did?" He wiped his tears. 

My eyes fell from anger to sorrow. I dropped to my knees and put my face in my hands. 

"I don't know. I just want Jade back." I say, tears threatening to fall. I felt someone kneel down by me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Then go get her." Lou whispered in my ear loudly.

"I.. But... What if she doesn't want me?"

"Trust me lad, she want's you back." Niall says happily.

I look up with hope in my eyes. "Okay! I will." I smile.

"BUT.. Tomorrow, we all need some rest." Liam says. What a party pooper. 

"Alright. I'm sorry guys. I really am, I just don't know what to do without her. I love her." I say smiling.

"We know." Niall says. We all group hug in a manly way and go out seperate ways.

"Harry. I'm sorry." Lou grabs my wrist before I walk into my room.

"I know, I'm sorry too." I say, turning towards her.

"Don't be. Good luck tomorrow." 

"Thanks." I smile and we hug each other.

"It's great to my best friend back." He says, opening the door.

"Yeah." I smile and close the door behind me.

This was short, but it was a filler. I'm uploading later tonight! Alright, toodles<3