Chapter 10

um, hello. It's Liam here, um unfortunately Lauren won't be writing for about a week. I will write in her place. .

Chapter 10

"Jade, Jade wake up!" I open my eyes and fly up in a sitting position. Harry pulls me onto his lap and starts rubbing my back.

"Wha-What?" I stutter, looking around, baffled of what's going on.

"Jade, you're okay. You were just having a bad dream. You were shaking and crying in your sleep." Harry kissed my temple, making me at ease.

"Thanks, Harry." I mumbled.

I look into his beautiful eyes and he looked into mine. We sat there, gazing into each other's eyes. Then, we got closer, and closer and clos-

"Hey guys- WOAH! Nevermind!" Zayn came running into the room. As soon as he closes the door Harry and I begin to burst into laughter. After what seems to be five minutes, I get up to put on clothes.

"Wait!" Harry screams as I walk towards the door.

"What?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"I never got a kiss." He grins widely and winks.

"You don't need one." I wink back.

"Fine, your not that good of a kisser anyways." Harry says, laying down and crossing his arms."

"Oh, that's it!" I run and jump on Harry, wrapping my legs around his and pinning his arms to the bed.

"I quite like this position." He winks and puckers his lips.

"I bet you do." I smile and lean in for a kiss.

Just when our lips were inches apart, Harry flips me over and pins me.

"Harry! Get off!" I say, struggling to get up. But it's no use.

"No. You're mean to me." He smirked.

"I'm sorry! I'll do anything!" Shit. Why did I just say that?

"Anything?" He repeats, raising an eyebrow.

I sigh. "Um. Yes." I say, not sure of what to say.

"You tell the guys that you and I are officially."

"Okay. But, you have to do it with me." I say, smiling at the thought that he wants to go "public".

"Deal. Now kiss me." He says, lowering his head and loosing his grip on my arms.

"Whatever you want." I whisper before kissing him.

The kiss wasn't very long, only because we had been called to come downstairs for breakfast.

"Oh, and I lied. You're not a bad kisser." Harry says, before getting off of me.

"I know. Not get dressed lover boy, I'll meet you downstairs." I smile and head for the door.

*******

"Yeah, They were like, nose-to-nose." I heard Zayn say before walking into the kitchen.

"Lucky bastard." - Niall.

"Some one's jealous." - Liam.

"Am not!" - Niall.

"Guys stop! You didn't let me finish! The thing was, she was on his lap, half naked!" -Zayn.

"How'd she look?" -Louis.

"Stop. But maybe we should ask them when they come down." Liam said.

I walked into the kitchen as if I heard nothing. "Morning my little balls of sunshines!" I say, giving them each a peck on there cheek. Well, except for Zayn, I smacked him on the arm, and he knew what for.

"Mornin'." They all chorused. I sit down at the table and eat the eggs and toast Liam had made.

"So, um, where's Harry?" Louis asks.

"He should be coming in 3, 2, 1." I say, looking at my watch.

"Hey guys, something smells good!" Harry says, flipping his hair.

"How'd you. Oh never mind, you two sit down, we need to talk." Zayn orders us.

Harry and I sit on the other side of the table from the guys. We hold hands and look at each other.

"About.." I begin.

"You two." Liam interrupts.

"Oh, right.  Harry and I are official now." I say, clearly and happily.

Liam's, Zayn's, Louis's, and Niall's jaws all drop, while Harry and I are smiling.

"Well, we didn't think you'd be so upfront to be honest." Louis said, breaking the jaw- dropping silence.

"Well, what's to hide. You all know she liked me and I liked her. Why would I lie about that?" Harry speaks up for the first time.

"Well I think that's great. Anyways, we are going shopping! Tonight we have to go to a ball." Liam says, looking at his phone. Daddy Direction; always on top of everything.

"Yay! Harry, will you be my date?" Louis jumps on to Harry's lap.

"Too late, lad. I'm taking Jade." Harry says, squeezing my hand.

"Take Eleanor." Zayn suggests.  It goes quiet for a second, until I clear my throat and speak up.

"Um, guys... Louis and Eleanor split up, again." I say, twiddling my thumbs.

"Oh, I'm sorry mate. But don't worry, you two will be back together in another week." Zayn says to cheer up Louis.

"Thanks. Now lets go shopping!" Louis says, running upstairs to get changed.

Okay guys. I know this is short, but Lauren emaled me and told me to make it short and simple, just so the guys know that they are together.

Oh, and just so ya' know; I'm not gay. I know the part in the bedroom is a bit girly, but I didn't come up with it, my sister did.

comment, and fan.. Anything to make Lauren feel better

Please and Thank you.