Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I woke up with a pounding in my head. Ugh, I hate hangovers.

As soon as I sit up I start having flashbacks of last night. Particularly the rooftop. Did Harry and I.. No. Did we? But wait.. how did I get back here?

That's when I remember, we did! But then we heard some one come up so he hurried up and got dressed. Played it cool. Like nothing even happened.

"Mornin'! Rough night, yeah?" Niall said in an overly happy, Irish accent.

"Why so happy?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Today is mine and your's personal day, duh silly!" He said, kissing my cheek. Oh yeah, once a week, one of the boys and I have a "personal day", where we hang out by ourselves.

"Oh okay." I say, smiling but still too tired to process everything.

The next person to walk in the room was Harry. Boy, he looked as shitty as I did! He came up and kissed my forehead.

"Jade.. did we-" I put my finger on his lip and nodded.

"Oh." Was his only response, then his smile grew bigger.

"Was I good?" He said with a cheeky grin.

"Harry!" I slap his shoulder. "Look, people can't know about this. Between you and I. . . Let's just pretend this never happened." I whisper then walk into my room.

Moments later I heard a knock at my door.

"Yes?" I say loudly, for who ever it is to hear me. As the door creeps open I see Liam's face pop in, smiling.

"Liam-poo!" I say, running up to him and jumping on him. He hugs me then throws me on my bed.

Honestly, if I had to choose who I'm the closest to, It'd be Liam. He is just like my older brother, I talk to him about everything!

"So.." He says as he lays down on my bed.

"What do you want?" I say, laughing and rolling my eyes.

"Which one is it?" He asked, sitting straight up. I could tell he was serious. But I was confused.

"What?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Zayn, Harry, or Niall?" He asks. This question shocked me.

"I mean, I know you have a thing for them, and they have a thing for you.. but its confusing, you show feelings towards each of them."  He put his head down after speaking.

"I-I-I don't know." I say, stuttering. He looks back up in confusion.

"Well, better figure it out before some one gets hurt!" He says, walking out of the room.

He was right. I liked all three of them, but which one was 'Mr. Right'?

Niall? Well, Niall is so funny! He's sensitive and shy! I could joke around with him all night. I could act my craziest. Oh, and his eyes and smile are beautiful!

Harry? Well, I liked Harry ever since I met him. He was so flirty, which I love. He was romantic, and he could cheer you up in a second. Oh god, and his smile! He's charming.

Zayn? Ah, Zayn. The sweet, mysterious one. Zayn is the easiest person to talk to. I tell him everything! He is so down to earth, and calm. But, not always... a lot of times he's hyper like the rest! And I could stare into his eyes until i die!

How in the world am I going to pick one of them? God, I hate basically living in a house with 5 gorgeous guys!

Finally, I snapped out of my gaze when Niall walked into my room.

"Hey Jade, get ready.. You and I are leaving in a half and hour!" He says, anxiously.

"Where are we going?" I asked, curious.

"The fair!" He said in a high pitched voice.

"Call it a date." I say and wink before he closes the door.

What the hell am I getting myself into?

I know this chappy is crappy short.