Maybe the past can help us

*Luhans pov*

"Are you okay, LuLu?"

I felt Rachel pat my back as I kept my head down and tears started to form.

"Luhan? What's wrong? All I did was ask you something!"

*Rachels pov*

Luhan didn't reply to me, he just kept his head down on his knees. I rubbed his back, trying to calm him down. 

"Luhan, what is making you upset?"

"Please talk to me!"

I still got no reaction. I heard him sobbing, then realized that he was crying.

"Luhan!"

I went and sat in front of him and removed his arms from hiding his face. I raised his head from in between his knees, and saw his red eyes with tears streaming down his pale cheeks. 

"What's wrong?"

He stayed quiet and just looked at me crying. 

"Come on. We need to talk."

I said quietly. He needed to calm down. I stood up, grabbed his hand, and pulled him up from the ground. He got up and rubbed his eyes still weeping. I picked up his jacket, and grabbed his hand and took him to his car. People were staring at us rush through the park, especially with someone crying. I got in Luhan's car, but I was in the drivers seat. I began driving to Exo's dorm. As I drove us there, Luhan seemed to be calming down a little. But he would still sigh followed by a few tears every so often. 

When we arrived to the dorm, I grabbed my things out of the car and opened the door for Luhan and kept my arm around him. He needed comfort. What the heck is up with him? 

I got in the dorm, and only Sehun and Tao were there. Tao was asleep on the couch, snoring with his mouth wide open. Sehun was watching tv on the sofa next to Tao. 

"What's wrong with Luhan? Did he get hurt doing something stupid?"

Sehun asked with a surprised face.

"No, I'm not sure why he's sad. I need to talk to him."

"Well good luck with that."

Sehun said still amused by the tv. I took Luhan to his room, and he went to his bed and layed down and I followed.

"Why are you so upset?"

He turned around and faced me. 

"You really don't get it, hunh Rachel?"

"Get what?"

I became confused.

"I just don't seem to ever be loved. You can't imagine how I feel."

"Luhan, just because you feel like that now does not mean forever. You'll find someone! Don't worry about it. Just be happy with what you're doing today."

"Loving someone and not being loved is the worst though. I don't deserve to be loved."

"What are you talking about? You are the greatest guy I know. You deserve so much, you deserve the world. If someone doesn't love you back, they don't know what they're missing. You are worth it."

*Luhans pov*

If only she knew what I was talking about. I love her so much. 

I faced the other way, and she caressed my body. I began to weap softly again. 

Rachel heard me and broke the silence.

"Remember when we would have sleepovers and we would cuddle in bed crying together?"

I sniffled and nodded. 

"It was mostly me crying, though."

I admitted with a soft laugh. She began to play with my hair as I usually do to her.

"That's okay. We all need to cry sometimes, LuLu."

 Her voice was soft and soothing to me. 

This is why I love her.

She stayed caressing me and together we both fell asleep with each other as we did to help us as kids.