Chapter 2 [The Mean One]

*The Mean One's POV*

“Kim Min Ra!” mmm? Who is that?

“Minra-yah! Ireona(Get up)!” I feel someone shaking my shoulder. Oppa? Minseok-oppa?

“Minra-yah! Dongsaeng-ie! Minra-yah, ireona(get up)! You will be late for school!” Oh? That’s oppa right? I can feel the shaking become more intense.

 (A/N: Dongsaeng means younger brother or sister. Be familiarized. )

“Minra-yah! If you won’t get up there I will splash water on your face. I bet it will get chills on your spine. Hahaha.” Right after he said that, I immediately got on my feet without even opening my eyes.

“Oppa~! you’re so mean.” I said with my ugly morning voice.

“I was just kidding. You better go down now. Eomma and Appa are waiting for us downstairs for breakfast.” He replied to me. But I don’t want to, I want to sleep more. So I went in to the bed again.

 (A/N: Eomma means Mom and Appa means Dad. Be familiarized with these words. Thanks.)

“Minra-yah? Dongsaeng-ie~!” he said with his sweet intonation. “You don’t want to get up now~?” he added. Ah, I’m too tired to do so.  I pulled my blanket more to cover my body up to my neck.  I opened my eyes as oppa pulled the blanket out then started tickling me.

“HAHAHAH! OPPA! PLEASE!! STOP!!!” I said while I’m trying to get away from him. I tried to push him and all but I can’t. I just tried to grab his hand to stop him. “HAHAHAH!” I burst out laughing because I can’t stop him. “OP…PA!HAHA! MIN…SEOK-OP..PA! HAHA! ST…OP!” I said trying to catch my breath. 

“Yah! The both of you, stop it.” Eomma said. Oh, her voice is really sweet like oppa has. It makes me want to sleep more. “You both go now or I will drag you down.” Yes, she’s not really that sweet to drag us down. I know she will do that literally so we both stop the tickling and get on our feet. Eomma went down already. When I was about to leave the room, oppa spoke.

“Ya,ya,ya! Forgot something?” his right eyebrow goes up and down. By that, I know what he wants me to do.

“Arasso(I get it)!” I said. He wanted me to tidy up my room before leaving. This oppa is really clean that’s why I have to do it. Why can’t he just clean my room too? Well that’s how he treats me. But I know if it was other person, he would do it voluntarily. He’s just mean to his dongsaeng when it comes to cleaning.

“Good dongsaeng. Don’t you ever get back to your bed or else.” He said. He watched me clean my room up and right after that, he spoke again.

“The last one who gets downstairs will wash the dishes. Hana-dul-“. He wasn’t even done counting but I already run for my life. “WAA! You cheater!” he shouted. Argh, that broke my eardrums! He really is great in shouting but still I continued running down until I reach for the kitchen counter.

“Good…mor..ning! Appa! Eomma!” I said as I catch my breath. At that time, oppa arrived catching his breath too.  “Yah, oppa! I came here first so you need to wash the dishes later.” I said as I stuck out my tongue facing him.