Chapter 6.1 [Crossed Roads]

Jooneul's POV

"I do believe in fairy! I do! I do! I do believe in fairy! I do! I do!"

Uhm... What's that noise?

"I do believe in fairy! I do! I do! I do believe in fairy! I do! I do!" 

Oh.. That was my phone, who's calling? It's too early. I'm still sleepy.

I lazily cover my whole body using my blanket and try  continuing my sleep, it's only 7AM.

"I do believe in fairy! I do! I do! I do believe in fairy! I do! I do!"

I almost forgot. There is someone calling on my phone. I took it  in the side table, and saw who's calling.

"Oh it's Ji Hye" I said before answering the call and rubbed both of my eyes.

Seo Ji Hye, she's the only daughter of my boss. She also love reading so we're quite close to each other. She never treated me as a servant though she have the rights. She is so kind to me, that's why I really like her.

"Yeoboseyo?" (Hello) I said huskily.

 (Yah! Joo Neul-ah!) AISH! I automatically keep the phone out of my ear when she shouted.

 "Wae? And Ji Hye-ah, please stop shouting." I said because she will keep on shouting if I will not tell her to do so.

 (A-ah mian. I'm just going to tell you that there will be a sale in the bookstore near our school. KYAAA! I'm so excited!) I thought she will stop shouting, but I forgot. She's Ji Hye, the girl who has megaphone on her throat -___-

I stand on my bed and..

"Jinjja?! What time?! Now?! Later?! What time?! Ji Hye-ah what time?! KYAA!" I shouted out loud because of excitement.

 (Joo Neul-ah! Stop shouting!)

 "Haha mian but atleast, you know the feeling now. It's a tie. So what time is it?"

 (Haha silly. Later, 10am.)

 *Toot toot*

I didn't answer her back and ended the call. Yeah, it's kinda rude haha.

I immediately took a bath and wore my uniform, I forgot to tell you that today is Saturday, one week have passed since I went in Cofioca and this day means WORK.Everything went smooth this week, I already finished reading the Peter Pan. School? As usual, it's hard but there's Jihye who's tutoring me, I'm not really good in studying aish. My part-time? I'm always on time this week! Kyaaa! I'm so happy :)

Anyway, I will leave the house earlier to buy the book I really waited for a long time. It was released on late October but I couldn't afford buying it. You know? Poor kid here hahahaha. Actually, Jihye has that book but she doesn't let me to borrow it. I told you, she's so kind to me -_-

I checked my wrist watch and it readsthat its already 8 o'clock in the morning so I go downstairs to tell my Aunt that I'm leaving now.