Chapter 7.1 [Crossed Roads]

MINRIN'S POV

♪♪ And I was like...
Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine) ♪♪

"Nae Sehunnie? It's so early in the morning. I'm still sleeping. Why did you call? And to remind you, my ringtone for your calls is irritating me! It's so early in the morning!" I shouted while my eyes are closed.

I'm still sleeping when I heard that song that Sehun really likes. I don't know why he likes Justin Bieber a lot. I'm not a fan of that singer but my ringtone is Baby because of Sehunnie. Well, he just changed my ringtone last year to that song when he changed his phone number.

And this is what really happened. . .

*Flashback* (This happened last year)

"Hey Minrin! I changed my phone number." Sehun said while we were walking inside the Incheon airport. I am now about to flight to Paris.

"Jinjja? Why didn't you tell me? " I said to him and give him a bad look.

"Eh? Minrin, I just told you now. I changed my phone number only this morning -_-" Sehun said .

"Hehe. Arasso. Then, what is your phone number? I have to know it so I can call you when I am in Paris." I said and I get my phone from my bag.

"Let me type it for you." He said and he grabbed my phone from me. "I already saved it."

"Arasso. So, I guess I have to go now. You also have a training to do." I said but he just shook his head.

"Before I go, I have to call you first so I can make sure that I type my phone number correctly." He said and starting to call my phone.

"Arasso." I said as I am looking at my phone.

♪♪ And I was like...
Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine) ♪♪

"Ahhmmm. Sehunnie, is that your ringtone? I thought you're going to call me?" I asked him as I heard that not-so-good song.

"Aniyo. That's your ringtone. I changed it. But don't worry because you will just hear it play from your phone if I am the one who's calling." He said with a big smile. He also started to sing that Baby song. I end the call and turned off my phone.

"Hey! I am singing. Why did you turn it off?" Sehun said.

"That song irritates me Sehunnie. I will change that ringtone."

"Aniyo! I will be mad if you do it. I will never call you and do not ever call me!" He said and he pouted. Hahaha. He's so cute.

"Arasso! I will not change it." I said so he smiled.

"Jinjja? You already said that. You have to keep your promise arasso? And I just did that because I know if you heard that song, you will be irritated so you will quickly answer my call. Hahaha"

*End of flashback*

And that's the reason why I have this ringtone on my phone. Sehun make that song as my ringtone so I will quickly answer his calls.

(Mian Minrin but it's already 9 in the morning. It's not so early. Actually, it's already late.) He said from the other line.

"Aniyo! It's not. I'm still sleepy so I will sleep again." I said but this time my eyes are already open.

(Hey Minrin! Get up! Do you want me to go in there just to wake you up huh? You said you will go here in SM building and bring me bubble tea. You promise that last night. Ireona!) he started shouting now.