Chapter 8 [Kihyo's Jacket]

Chanyeol's POV

*Zzziiippp*

I closed my bag pack. I'm ready to go. I also brought my guitar with me. Today is Sunday and there is no training today and also we are allowed to visit home and get back here tomorrow morning. I checked the time and its 10am.

"Baekhyun, are you ready?" I asked him. Since we have the same way home we always go home together.

"Aniyo. I think you should go first by yourself for now. Manager hyung told me to stay today. I can't go home for the week. I don't even know what's with him. " He said. He's really cute.

"Okay then, I am going now." I said to him. I find Joonmyun hyung first.

"Hyung, I'm leaving." I said.

"Okay, take care." He said as he pats my back.

"Annyeong!" I shouted inside the dorm. Jongin waived his hands. Kyungsoo already left and Sehun is still here. He is well dressed. He is so weird. Well, he is like waiting for someone. He's walking there and here continuously. It is like he didn't hear me.

"Sehun-ah! Annyeong!" I repeated. He just nodded and waived a little. I closed the door and heard him shouted, "ARGGGH!". I didn't bother opening the door again. I think he's thinking of Minrin, his best friend.

I'm now walking in the streets. I put my earphones on.

You're too P-R-E-T-T-Y

Yeppeuneolgul hanamitgo

Yeoja mam humchijima

You're not for me, I'm not for you

You're too P-R-E-T-T-Y

Yeppeuneolgul hanamitgo

Yeoja mam humchijima

You're not for me, I'm not for you

-2ne1's Pretty Boy

I sang together with 2ne1's song. I've been a fan since their debut day. Yeah, BLACK JACK! I get hooked by Park Dara because she can sing and rap as well. She's my idol.

Wow, we are really going to debut soon. I'm really excited for that. It's been my dream. I want to meet Dara noona personally.

Suddenly the song stopped because someone is calling. I checked on it and saw it was, Yejin.

I answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked.

"(Chanyeol, please don't hang up)" she said immediately as I answer it. She thinks I'm that rude to hang the phone up.

"Wae? (Why)" I asked.

"(Chanyeol, I'm going to debut soon. I'm sorry.)" She said. Yes, she broke up with me. She broke up because she chose to debut than to stay with me. Ugh.

"Ne, I know that." I said.

"(Mmm. So what are you up to now?)" She asked. She doesn't know that I'm a trainee in SM too. I don't like her to debut. Am I really that unfair? I'm going to debut soon but I don't like her to. I just wanted to keep her safe.

"Nothing" I said coldly.

"(Chanyeol...)" She said. I never thought we are going to end up like this. I didn't reply to her. I was about to cross the street. "(I'm really really really sorry. Sara-)"

I didn't hear her after that because there is a motorbike who keeps on horning. Waaa!

*BEEEEEEP* *BEEEEEP*