Chapter 10 [Jooneul's Jacket]

Joo Neul's POV

I cried a lot last night, why? I don't have any choice but to cry. I need to cry it all so I won't cry again tomorrow. It's all my fault after all, there is no one to be blame except for me. It's not that guy's fault because I'm the one who offered him some help, I'm the one who took my job for granted just because I'm attracted to him.

I can't believe that I lost my job in just a second, I can't believe that I'm that careless making this thing happened.

Today is Sunday, I need to find a job as soon as possible to support myself. Ugh! I'm so stupid.

I looked at the mirror and saw my puffy eyes, I really hate crying because of this. That's why I'm always smiling, but... not now.

*sigh*

Oppa gave me a phone call last night. He told me not to cry because of what happened... but I failed. All I did was to cry when we were talking. I told everything to him and he said that it's alright because he knows that I'm good and can find another job. He keeps on cheering me up and that really helps.

I didn't tell my aunt about this because she will just going to worry about me and I don't want that to happen. Jeesun? Maybe she's happy... happy seeing me suffering.

I am now in Cofioca... I'm waiting for Ying oppa. He let me call him like that because I really find his name awkward for its Chinese accent.

I'm facing the floor and my hair was covering my face because I don't want anyone to see my puffy eyes. I don't want them to say that I'm a weakling.

"Waiting for someone?"
I heard a voice at my back... I already know him because of his voice. But why does he need to approach me? Maybe he's happy to see me like this... Just like Jeesun.

"Ugly dwarf." I automatically said.

"Aish, it's too early for me to get pissed so don't call me with that." He said but I can't see his expression.

'Mianhae' I said but it's only in my mind.

I heard the chair screeched the floor... maybe he's going now.

"You never thanked me last night but because I'm really kind, I will give you this." Then he handed a cup of bubbletea in my table.

"Don't get me wong, you'll be kick out in this shop if you will not order anything and don't forget that my business with you is not yet done." He said and he walked away.

I looked up and put the hair covering my face to the back of my ear. I saw him walking and also the caramel flavored bubbletea on my table.

"Thank you." I said with my lowered voice.

I saw him suddenly stopped and I thought he will say something but he just continue walking.

It's already 10:38 in the morning but Oppa is still not around. I sip my bubble tea. I mean, the bubble tea that ugly dwarf gave me.

Okay, I won't call him with that because he have been good to me since last night. He even gave his hanky to me and I really owe him for that.

"Guess who?" Someone put his hands on my eyes for me not to see him. But I know it's Ying oppa.

"Ying oppa, stop that." I said as I hold both of his hands and put it away from my eyes.

"Let's go?" He asked.
I nodded.

Ying oppa told me last night that he will help me to find a job. I'm really thankful because oppa is here. If he wasn't, I really don't know how and where to start.