Chapter 4 [The Broken]

*The Silent Girl’s POV*

♫ ♪ Kajima kajima nal jiweobeori gettan geojitmal dashin hajima ♫ ♪

♫ ♪ Geureon mareun hajima ♫ ♪

♫ ♪ Geojitmal da geojitmal ♫ ♪

♫ ♪ Geureon maeumedo eopneun mallo nal jabjima ♫ ♪

♫ ♪ Imi neon neujeotjana ♫ ♪

-Kajima (Don’t go away) by Junsu 2PM and Lee Jeon Hee

It’s been a long time since I last heard this song because I quite listen to the songs here in my phone. It’s also been a long time since I played a lot of songs in one sitting. To describe you how long I have been waiting here, I have 61 songs in my play list; let’s just say that each of them are 3 minutes long, I just heard most of it 4 times and additional to it I never skipped any song and played them in order and not shuffled.

Funny right?

I came here at 8 o’clock in the morning. Even if it’s cold outside because winter is fast-approaching, I still tried to get in here. I told him that I really want to clear things up so I want to see him before I go to school. I know there’s a chance that I would be late but I really don’t care. 10 hours passed and he isn't still showing up until now. I skipped school because of waiting for him. I know it’s my fault but he can’t be this mean to me.

“haaay..” I sighed.

 It’s getting a little bit boring. The songs keeps repeating and I think I’m starting to be fed up with it. I stopped the song in my phone, unfortunately as I check my phone’s battery, it says that I have only 10% remaining. I checked my in box to see if I received new messages and yes I have 2 messages unread.

(Hey, where are you? Your class is about to start. Your teacher will scold you if you came there late again!)

It was from my cousin sent 7:56 am.  Why does she have to let me remember about school? I hate it. It’s just making me more annoyed remembering about skipping my classes.  I opened the other message and it’s from her again sent 4:31 pm. I sighed because of hopelessness, it wasn't oppa.

(Kihyo-ah! You’re really killing me. Appa will probably scold me for this. I’m totally dead. Why didn’t you attend school again? Your teacher contacted me earlier saying you didn’t go to school just now. Jinjja (really) !! You’re adding to my problems you know that? I just break up with my namja chingu (boyfriend) and now you’re acting like that. Why is life so unfair to me?! Aigoo!)

(A/N: Aigoo is a korean expression of disbelief to the situation causing headaches to you. It's like, "what have you done?" or "this kid really".)

Life is unfair with me too. She’s really a caring cousin but I really think she’s just obeying his father’s favors. I really pity her. If it wasn’t uncle she would have let me do anything I want. She takes care of me in Ulsan. She always reports everything to what’s happening in my life to uncle. She’s one year older than me and she’s a trainee of SM and soon she will debut but she still have time to take care of me. She even acts more as my Unni (older sister) than may step-oppa. She is really beautiful that’s why I idolize her. I don’t want her to worry more about me so I replied to her,

(Gwaenchanha (I’m ok) , I won’t let Youngmin-imobu (Uncle Youngmin)  know this. I can handle this. And also, don’t bother find me. I’m in Seoul.)

I hope after saying that I’m in Seoul she’ll get more comfortable and less worried. But right after a few second I received another message.

(Mworago(What did you say)?! What are you doing there? You know I’ll literally die because of what you’re doing! Go back here or I’ll fetch you there!)