Chapter 12 [Crossed Roads~~Minrin and Jooneul]

Minrin POV

I am now on my way to Incheon airport. It’s already 1 in the midnight and my flight to Paris is  AM. I put my hands on my pocket to get my phone because I have to call Sehunnie but I touched something like a handkerchief. I get it from my pocket and saw the handkerchief that Kyungsoo gave to me when I was crying in the cemetery.

“That Owl.” I said as I’m looking in the handkerchief he gave me.
“ I’m going to have my revenge on you when I go back here next year.” I said as I remembered what happened before I entered my house.

*Flashback*

He goes nearer and nearer to me. His face getting closer to mine. Wait, is he going to kiss me? But why? Wae? I don’t know what happened to me but I just found myself that I closed my eyes while his face is getting closer to mine.

“Hahahahahaha!” he suddenly laughed in a loud voice so I quickly opened my eyes. He even get his cap that he wore on my head.

“You actually think that I’m going to kiss you?” He said then laughed at me.

“Psh. I’m not thinking of that you Babo!” I shouted at him.

“You don’t have to deny it. You even closed your eyes.” He laughed again.“I’m just going to get my cap on your head!” he added.

“Then why did you have to put your face so close to mine?” I asked him. This guy is so irritating.

“I just want to! Hahahahaha! If you just saw yourself waiting for my kiss, it’s really funny.” He laughed again and placed his hand on his tummy like he's gonna die because of laughing out loud.

“Shut up! I never said that I thought you’re going to kiss me!” I shouted.

“Tch. Don’t deny it. I have to go now. Sorry if I didn’t kiss you.” He smirked.

“Tss. Why would I think of that? You’re a Ddorang!” I said then he stop laughing.

“I’m not! I’m going now. Have a nice flight.” He said and started to walk away.

“I’m going to have my revenge when I go back in here!” I shouted to him and I think he heard that even though he didn’t look back.

Aish! That Ddorang Owl. He is really annoying.

*End of Flashback*

When I remembered what happened that time, I feel so embarrassed. That owl. He’s really irritating me.

I stopped myself thinking of what happened and I remembered Sehunnie again. Maybe he’s really got mad at me. I need to call him.

*phone ringing* (Calling Sehun)

“Sehunnie. Answer your phone please. I know you’re still awake.” I said as I’m looking at my phone, waiting for Sehun to answer my call.

“Ma’am we’re here.” The driver suddenly said and I looked outside and saw the Incheon airport.

I went outside the cab and paid the driver. “Kamsahamnida Ahjussi” I said and paid him.

I went inside the Incheon Airport and waited for the announcement for the flight on Paris. Since my flight is on 2 a.m. I sat down on the waiting area. As time passes by, I am only calling Sehunnie but it’s just keep on ringing and he is not answering my calls.

“1:30 a.m. 30 minutes left. Sehunnie please answer my calls. This is already the 22th time I call you but you don’t answer it.” I am now talking on my phone because Sehunnie don’t want to answer it.