Chapter 5 [The Simple One]

*The Simple One's POV*

"Kamsahamnida Ahjussi(Thanks Ahjussi)." I said to Mr. Seo as he gave my salary ^_^

"You can go now." He said.

And with that, I started walking to the door of his office. When I'm already in front of the door, holding it's knob and ready to go out, Mr. Seo called me.

"Joo Neul."

My face like this ^_^ became like this O_O because of his creepy voice. I know what Ahjussi going to say, it's about my performance here in my work.

"Y-yes Ahjussi?" I said as  I turning my back to face Mr. Seo.

"Remember, if that happens again, don't you ever dare showing your face here. EVER AGAIN. Arasso?" He said this words with a force on "EVER AGAIN" Scary T_T

“Arasso Ahjussi.” Then I bowed.

And with that I started walking out of his office.

Maybe, you guys don't get this. So I'll make it up to you.

***FLASHBACK***

"Okay, class dismissed." Ms. Han said as the bell rings.

The class started to get noisy. Girls are holding their combs, face powder and something that gives color to their faces. I fixed my things and checked my wrist watch, it's only 4pm. 

"I will be on time." I said then started walking.

I reached our house at 4:17pm. I immediately go upstairs to change my clothes and wear my other uniform.

"Hmmmm. Hmmm~!" I hum happily while going upstairs. 

*Crreeeeek*

I opened the door of my room then.. 

O_O

Where's my uniform?! It's not hanging on it's place. Maybe it is abducted by aliens! OMO! Creepy!

"Babo! Joo Neul! Babo!(Stupid)"  I said to myself.

I knocked my head and started to find my uniform. You know, I don't have any extra uniforms! I tried to calm myself and checked all corners of my room.

"Uwaaa! I'm getting late! Where are you my dearest uniform? What I'm gonna do now?! Uwaaaaaa!" I'm not crying now, I'm just shouting because of frustration.

I will try to find it in the comfort room, but before that I decided to go down stairs to get some water 'cause it's really tiring finding it. Then I saw my cousin watching TV.