Chapter 7.2 [Crossed Roads]

Minra's POV

I'm here inside the lobby of the Sment building. Oppa said he's gonna get me here. I am going to visit Oppa and his friends, the other trainees here in SM entertainment. I already know some of the other trainees here because I usually go here every summer since the day Oppa become a trainee here.

I was about to look at the elevator to see if oppa is already in there but someone caught my attention.

Guess what? It's him again! The guy who bumped me in the bubble tea shop last week. I saw him again and this time he got bumped again to a girl. Psh. He's so babo. Is he blind huh? He just had his shade on his this time.

I saw him bowed at the girl he bumped at and I can see that he apologized to her even though I didn't hear it. Tss. Is this really happening? That arrogant guy who thinks that he's a fabulous and a cool human being apologized to a girl? Aaiiisssshh! I am really now pissed to him. When he bumped at me, he didn't apologize, he didn't even bow but this time he apologized and bowed to that girl. So, he's just choosing who he wants to apologize to huh? How nice of him -_- Psh.

*Krriiiiinnnnngggg*

I heard my phone ring. Maybe this is oppa, I pick up my phone and answer the call.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Minra, can you please go here by yourself? We already start our practice. I don't want to go downstairs either. So just come here by yourself. Arasso?" oppa said.

"Tss. How nice of him. Aaaiiissshhh!" I said when I looked at that assuming guy talking to the girl he bumped at. Tss. The girl started to walk and also that ugly guy.

"Hey Minra? Mworago?" oppa said, I forgot that he's on the phone right now.

"Arasso. I'm going in there. Wait for me." I said and hang the phone up.

I walk and get to the elevator. Luckily, there are no other people inside it so I went inside. The elevator was about to close when a guy suddenly touch the door and get inside the elevator.

And unfortunately, that guy was the one who I saw earlier. The assuming and arrogant guy who bumped at me in the bubble tea shop last week.

"Tss. Of all people here inside this building, why do I have to be with this guy inside this elevator?" I said.

"You should be thankful. You're lucky that a handsome and cool guy is with you" He said and smirked.

"Psh. In your dreams" I said and rolled my eyes.

We stayed quiet for a moment. I can't help myself on looking at him. I look at him from head to toe, from toe to head. Well, he's very tall and I can say that he has a face, I mean, he's good looking but the attitude, no. The way he treat a girl, no! He has a shades on his eyes right now and I can say that he has fashion.

"Stop staring at me. Many girls will cry if I'll melt in here." He suddenly said so I look away from him.

"Tss. I'm not staring at you. I'm just looking at your way, not in you." I said as I was touching my head and moving my hand as a fan. I don't know why I did that? It's not even hot in here. -_-

"Is it so hot in here? Tss. Or you just can feel hot because you're with a hot guy?" he said and smirked.

"Hahaha! Are you kidding me? You're not hot. Or maybe you're hot because you're from hell." I said and I also smirked.

"Mwoh? Hey you girl, I'm hot but I'm cool, and sometimes cold" he said and smiled.

"My oppa is hotter than you, you ugly creature living in hell -_-" I said