Prolouge

The seas surged violently across the coast of Greece, yet there were two figures on the coast. One was clothed in fine white robes of a king while the other wore black armor adorned with pure gold.

As the wind roared the armored figure drew his sword. Lightning struck the ground inches from the man. He didn't back down. Instead, he attacked.

The skies lit up with the light of power. The Earth trembled as ichor, the blood of the gods was shed. In the midst of the chaos two extremely powerful beings fought. One fought for himself, and one fought for another.

In the end, only one left was standing. He walked away, his golden eyes gleaming with energy. He didn't make it far. The fallen god took the opportunity and summoned the last bit of energy in him to bring his brother to the ground.

The man smirked, electricity rushed through his eyes as he stalked towards his older brother. With a glint of victory in his eyes, he held him up by his hair, staring into an almost perfect image of his father, Kronos.

He chuckled humorlessly. "Who would think that the greatest Olympian would lie at my feet?" Zeus scoffed, straightening his robes he tossed the lord of storms across the beach. He crossed his arms, admiring his work.

"You should have killed me when you had the chance," Zeus muttered as he summoned a bolt of energy that could end it once and for all; he could see it already: a perfect kingdom under the rule of the perfect king.

In the distance, the golden-eyed god scoffed. "Even if you kill me here," he began, raising himself from the ground, "I'll crawl up from Tartarus eventually, and you, well," Perseus chuckled, "you'll be at my feet."

Zeus let his bolt of power fade. "No," he murmured. In a matter of seconds, tendrils of lightning curled around Perseus, binding his arms together.

"I won't let you," Zeus called out. He raised his hands and he opened a portal. Through the portal, Perseus could see red lands stretched out as far as his eyes could see. There were mountains and valleys. He recognized it from the legends.

"Tartarus," Perseus whispered, as the chains on his arms dragged him towards the place even his father had feared. Zeus smiled as the storm above dissipated.

"Even if you somehow escape, claw your way above, I'll throw back to hell." He paused, basking in the feeling of victory. "There is no hope for you," Zeus finished.

Perseus walked towards the portal his head held high, like a king. He stopped by Zeus, then shook his head, and kept on moving. "I can't believe it came to this," he muttered as he stepped into the portal.

In an instant, everything changed. He felt his power being drained, and it already hurt to breathe. Zeus watched this with satisfaction before closing the portal. He turned away from the scene a smug smile spread across his lips.

Welcome to another story. This account is owned by two users, Garen and Jonah. This is written by Jonah. Updates soon.