Plotting and Planning

CHAPTER 17:

I no one has spoken to Nash all night, and honestly I was worried. What if he told Bart? Or posted something about it online? Or did something worse? Every one was on edge for the rest of the night, but every one eventually went to their own rooms and went to sleep, except for Nash, who was no where to be seen. 

I woke up at 6:00am and went and had a shower. I did my hair and makeup and got dressed. I put on my black velvet high short jeans with my white singlet that said ‘These Hoes Ain’t Loyal’ in black writing, the sides were cut out revealing a black bandeau. I put on a whole lot of bracelets made by fans and my black vans. I sprayed myself with ‘Love spell’ by Victoria Secret and headed down to the lobby. I was extremely nervous to see Bart and I’m pretty sure every one else was. I was last to get ready so by the time I got down to the lobby it was 7:30am every one looked at me as I got down. Matts lip was still slightly busted up. I walked over and said hi. Bart was explaining todays show when I heard a voice behind me. Nash.

“Hey sorry I’m late I slept in” mumbled Nash. He had a bruise under his eye, and Bart noticed. This was it. This was the end of my run with Magcon.

“Whats wrong with your face” said Bart suspiciously. 

“Uh, I fell over last night” Nash said looking at the ground. He didn’t tell! He actually didn’t tell. I could feel every one relax after that and we began to focus on the game plan for today.

So far Magcon is going great so far. The boys have hid all the tension between them and Nash, and it is going amazing. I had already performed ‘White Teeth Teen’ by Lorde and ‘Paradise’ by Coldplay. I have two more songs to sing and then we all go on stage and have fun. Right now every one except for Shawn, Brent and I, but Jasmine and Allison where here too. Jasmine, Allison, and I are basically best friends now. It turns out that her and Cameron only live 20 minutes away from each other. 

“Hey, can I talk to you for a second” Nash said awkwardly as he pulled me away from Brent. 

“What?” I said emotionlessly. I was angry at Nash. First he tells every one about Matt and I, then he hits him, and then he makes us all think that he was going to tell Bart and get us kicked out. 

“I just wanted to say I’m really sorry for telling every one, that wasn’t cool. I swear I won’t tell Bart” He said with an apologetic expression on his face. I gave Nash a hug. He looked like he genuinely felt bad.

“It’s alright, but I don’t think I’m the one you should be apologizing to” I said and nodded towards Matt as he left the stage. It was my turn to perform ‘Flights’ with Jack and Jack. I looked over as I walked on stage to see Matt and Nash hugging. I smiled then headed on stage.

After Magcon*

After Magcon every one was cool and friends again. Nash, Taylor, Cam and I, were chilling in my room, while we waited for others to finish showering and stuff. We spoke about fans, and Cam told us how he was planning on asking Jasmine to be his girlfriend at dinner tonight. We also spoke about how much hate Nash was getting for a video he posted a week ago saying what guys look for in girls. It had offended a whole lot of girls, and he was getting into so much shit. Honestly, I thought that video was pretty bad, but he didn’t mean it, Nash isn’t like that, he was just joking around. He deleted the video but that didn’t stop him from getting mean comments. We were in mid conversation when we heard the door open.