Forever and Always

CHAPTER 26:

I have been on edge ever since I thought I saw Sam in the elevator but I am trying to forget about it. Today is the last day of Magcon LA. After the event we are all going to the O2L house for a massive party, I can’t wait. 

We have just finished the meet and greet and I am first up to perform and I am singing ‘Pompeii’ by Bastille, ‘Popular song’ by Ariana Grande, and Jaz and I were performing a duet to ‘Can’t remember to forget you’ by Rihanna and Shakira. I went on stage and the crowd went wild. I smiled said hi and began my song 

I was left to my own dev-i-i-i-ice 

Many days following, nothing to show

And the walls kept tumbling down

In the city that we lo-o-o-ove

Grey clouds roll over the hills

Bringing darkness from abo-o-o-ove

But if you close your eyes

Does it almost feel like nothings changed at all

If you close your eyes

Does it almost feel like you’ve been here before

How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

How am I gonna be an optimist about thiiiiissss?

I sung my heart out for the rest of the song and along with the others. It feels so amazing when I perform, and the crowd cheered loudly. As I was walking off stage I swear at the corner of the room I saw Samantha again. I began to panic and ran into a solid chest and fell backwards.

“Shit are you okay” said Matt as he picked me up “You look like you have seen a ghost”

“Uh, No, I mean yea, I am fine” I smiled and walked over to watch Jasmine do her round of songs. I didn’t want to worry any one, because I was probably just seeing things. I put away my worry and continued to watch the rest of the show. 

Magcon was over in LA and we were heading back to the hotel to get ready for the party at the O2L house. Apparently it was going to be huge and a whole heap of Youtubers were gonna be there. I had a shower and got dressed into a red tight mini dress with black 6 inch heels and some black bangles. I curled my hair into loose curls and left it out, and I applied my mascara, foundation, eyeliner, blush, and lipstick. I walked out and checked myself out in the mirror. I looked pretty damn fine!

“Zayyuuummm girl, are you on fire, cause your looking hot!” said Nash dramatically

“ahaha thank you” I laughed

“Are we ready to go?” asked Taylor. Nash and I both nodded and we headed out to the hummer with the every one else.