Photo shoots and big news

CHAPTER 11:

Taylor leaves in three days and I’m really sad. He keeps telling me to make the most of the time we have together now but I’m really gonna miss him. Today Matt, Taylor and I got a call from a man called Bart Bordelon saying that he wants to do a tester photo shoot for an up and coming idea he has. We all agreed. He also said that some other viners would be there so I’m really excited. It is 6:00am and we have to be there at 8:30am. Bart said that we will get our hair make up and out fits there so just come casual. So I jumped in the shower and washed my hair and body. I brushed my hair and teeth and blow dried my hair and tied it up into a high pony tail leaving it in its natural waves. I put on my black skinny jeans and tie died tank top with the sides ripped out revealing a blue bandeau. I through on my blue vans and left my face natural as I was told my make up would be done there. It was 8:00am when I was done getting ready. I went down stairs to find Matt and Taylor watching TV. Matt looked amazing.

“Hey, you look great” Matt said coming to give me a hug. He smelt of Armani.

“Thanks, you look great too” I said back blushing. We stood there looking into each others eyes he looked at my lips and licked his own while I bitted my lip gazing into his eyes.

“Okay are we done here love birds, cause we need to get going, but if you two wanna drool a little bit more over each other I’m more than happy to wait” Taylor said sarcastically. Matt and I immediately turned red and headed out to his car. The car ride was a little awkward, and I had to sit in the back. Every now and again Matt would look at me it the review mirror and wink, while I turned bright red. Luckily after a 20 minute car drive we finally arrived. 

“Hey Tay, we will meet you inside, in a sec” Said Matt as we hopped out of the car. Taylor just rolled his eyes and walked in.

“Whats up?” I asked slightly confused. 

“This” he said as he pulled me into a kiss. I felt my body tingle to his touch. Our kiss once again turned into a make out session. I bet we looked really weird since we were standing in a car park leaning against a car sticking our tongues down each others throats, but whatever. After 10 minutes we decided we better head in. We headed through the door to find my friends, Taylor, Nash, Cameron, Aaron and Hayes, along side other famous viners Carter Reynolds, Brent Rivera, Jack Gillinsky, Jack Johnson, Shawn Mendes and Mahogany Lox. I was literally star struck. Nash, Cameron, and Hayes screamed and came up and hugged me while Matt went up and hugged the others. I went over and met the others and greeted them with hugs. After 20 or so minutes of chatting a nice lady named Karen came and took me and Mahogany into get our hair and make up done. We had a chat and laughed and stuff while we were getting ready. She is so lovely I can see us becoming good friends. After we were done and dressed we went over to the mirrors, and we looked amazing. I had black shimmery jeggings with a light pink tank top. My hair was curled a placed into a side pony tail and my make up was fabulous. To top off my out fit I had a pair of light pink and gold vans. Mahogany also looked amazing. She had leopard print leggings with a white tank top and leather jacket. She had her out and also curled with two leopard print animal ears and bright red lipstick. We sprayed ourselves with her Enchanted Nights Victoria Secret perfume and headed out. We went out to the room where the photos were to be taken. All the boys mouths dropped when we walked in, and there was an a loud roar of wolf whistles and compliments. Mahogany and I thanked every one until a lady came in and set us up for the shoot. The first shoot was of Jack and Jack, then Carter, Nash, Hayes, Cameron, Matt. Taylor, me, Mahogany, Shawn, and Brent. All our single photos turned out great. We then went in to the group shots. All the boys stood in a straight line while four held me and the other four held Mahogany. We laid on our sides blowing kissed while they held us and Jack Johnson laid in the floor for the photo. The next one we all jumped in the air and poked our tongues out, and in the next one we all pulled a püma face. After that we all got photos as pairs, so everyone got a photo with a different picture. Mine and Brent’s were the funniest so we posted it on Instagram. I had around 800,000 followers, and Brent had 1.2m. 

Today was so great, I had so much fun and made heaps of new friends. Especially Jack Johnson, Mahogany, and Brent. We still had no clue what Bart Bordelon’s great idea was, he was no where to be found today. Taylor, Matt, and I headed home at 6:30pm. We stopped and had Taco bell for dinner on the way. 

Once we arrived home Taylor shotgun having a shower first so it was just Matt and I down stairs. We hadn’t really spoken much after the kiss because we were to busy talking to all the others. We sat down and just looked at each other for about 5 minutes before one of us said something.

“Can we please talk about what happened this morning please?” I asked finally speaking after the awkward silence. I really like Matt and wanted to know if he felt the same. He must feel something because our kisses were amazing and full of passion.

“I don’t really know what happened, honestly” he said looking at his feet “I don’t really know how I feel, all I know is that I like you, a lot” He said looking up at that last bit.

“I like you too” I said with a small smile, his face immediately filled with happiness. We began leaning in when Taylor walked down the stairs and hit Matt with a pillow.

“Can you guys like not eat each others faces for like 5 seconds please, and yes I did see what happened this morning, and eww” He said sitting between us on the couch.

“And with that I take this as my cue to go and have a shower” I say while getting up and heading upstairs.

*Matt’s P.O.V*

Today was amazing! I kissed the most amazing girl I know, I spent the whole day with my closest friends, and some guy called Bart has big news for us. I over heard a lady called Karen talking on the phone to him and he said that every thing is booked and he would deliver the news tomorrow night. I can’t wait. Jamie had just ran up the stairs when Taylor interrupted us. I told her I like her and she said she liked me too. I am thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend after Taylor leave. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Taylor hitting over the head with a pillow once again.

“Dude, what is up with you and Jamie? I’ve caught you guys getting it on like two times” he asked his eyes getting bigger by the second. I sweat this kid as ADHD.

“Well, I don’t really know, I really like and I think I might ask her to be my girl friend” I said mumbling the last bit. At this point Taylor’s eyes were basically popping out of his head.

“OH MY GOODNESS!” he screamed like a little girl “THIS IS AMAZING YOU TWO WOULD BE SO PERFECT AND I KNOW SHE WILL SAY YES” he was basically peeing himself with excitement. We chatted for a little bit more until I decided to go home, it was getting late. I ran upstairs to say bye to Jamie, but when I got to her room she was standing there in only her towel. 

“Oh shit sorry” I say turning red. She simply walks up to me and smiles and kisses me on the cheek and walks back into the bathroom with pjs in hand. I was basically melting from her touch. God, the things this girl is doing to me. With that thought I went back downstairs, said bye to Tay and got into my car and drove down the street to my house. I ran upstairs and tucked myself into bed and fell asleep dreaming of Jamie.

(A/N hi! sorry I haven't updated lately. Please tell me what you think, and like and vote. Sorry for the mistakes! Thank you for reading!!!! :) xxx )