Beach day

CHAPTER 9:

*Jamie’s P.O.V *

For the rest of the day, Matt, Taylor and I went shopping, watched movies, and filmed some vines. Matt left at 7:00pm after dinner. My mum went to sleep early because she has to leave at 4:30am in the morning. So Taylor and I went upstairs to my room and chatted.

“You know, you should really start filming your own vines” Taylor told me. I had thought about doing singing vines, but I was too scared about getting hate.

“Maybe, I don’t know” I said. Taylor and I have had this conversation heaps of times, but this kid just doesn’t listen. 

“Please please please please!” whined Taylor

“Ugh fine!” I said. So Taylor and I sat there on my our phones for about 15 minutes getting prepared. Taylor made a vine telling every one to follow my account - Jamie_Saunders and surprisingly I got over 3,000 followers before I even uploaded a vine. I decided for the vine I would sing ‘My Own’ by Whitaker. I sat on a stool while Taylor sat on the bed with my phone filming.

“I’ve seen it all go your way, but know you fall every day. Your tired unfamiliar face, says it all oooooohhh ooooohhh oooooohhh I used to call I used to call you my own my own my dear” I sung passionately hitting all the right notes. 

Taylor and I watched it a few times and then we uploaded it to my account and within minutes I had reached another 1000 follower and received over 300 comments telling me how wonderful my voice is. We made 2 more where I sung ‘Ride’ by Lana Del Rey and ‘Trumpets’ by Jason Derulo. Taylor and I made a vine on his account of us just jumping around and dancing and being stupid. We chatted for a while then decided it was time for bed. I fell asleep within what felt like seconds.

*The next morning*

It was Sunday morning and I woke up at 7:30am. My left a few hours ago for two weeks. I was really sad but Taylor was here so that made me a lot happier. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on and in about 20 minutes Taylor came down and we had pop tarts for breakfast. 

“So what do you want to do today?” I asked Taylor. 

“Do you want to go to the beach?” he asked.

“Yeah sure, i’ll call Matt” I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. He answered after two rings and I told him that we were going to the beach if he wanted to come and he gladly accepted and said he would be over in 10 minutes. After that I ran upstairs and had a shower. I brushed my hair and teeth and put on my white and black lacy strapless bikini. I through a purple crop top that sat at my belly button and a pair of high waisted demin short shorts and left my hair our and wavy. I ran downstairs to find Matt and Taylor sitting on the couch talking.

“Hey” I say to Matt

“HOLY CRAP! YOU HAVE THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL” Matt practically screamed at me. I looked over and saw Taylor showing him my cover of ‘My Own’. I thanked him and rolled my eyes at Taylor. 

“Okay are we ready to go?” asked Taylor. We grabbed towels and headed out to Matts car and drove to the beach.

It was such a nice hot sunny day and the beach was packed, so we decided to go right down the end so there weren’t many people there. When we got set up I laid down and began tanning. I already had tan skin but it glows when I get more tanned. I was lying on my towel in my bikini while Matt and Taylor were playing in the water.

“Get your little ass in here now!” screamed Taylor, who earn’t a few displeased looks from people walking past. 

I decided to ignore Taylor and continue tanning. My hazel nut hair was looking great and I didn’t want to get it wet, but before I knew it I felt two hands on my torso and two hands on my legs. I looked up to see Matt holding my body from behind and Taylor holding my legs.

“Sorry babe” said Matt with a fake apologetic look. Wait! did he just call me babe? I felt a million butterflies be unleashed in my stomach. I really like Matt everything about him is wonderful. I was snapped out of my little day dream by a force of cold refreshing water hitting me. The boys laughed their heads off as I ascended to the surface.

“Haha very funny” I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. Matt came over and wrapped his muscly arms around me.

“Sowy” He said in a baby voice while pouting.

“Lucky your cute” I can’t believe I said that aloud. He probably thinks I'm a freak! Oh my goodness. Kill me now. I looked over to Matt who had the cheesiest grin on. I splashed him and jumped out of his arms and floated on my back while closing my eyes. I always found the water so soothing, it gave me a sought of magical feeling. 

We had been at the beach for four hours and we were all getting hungry so we made Taylor walk across the street to get Taco bell. I was about to go and tan again but Matt begged me to stay in the water with him, so I accepted.

“Do you really think I’m cute?” Matt said smirked confidently.

“Nope” I said popping the ‘p’ 

“Really, thats a shame because I think you are cute” He said pulling me on to his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Well, maybe I do, maybe I don’t” I said pretending not to care. Before I could say anything else Matt pulled me into a hot and intense kiss. After a few seconds, our kiss turned into a full make out session. His lips were so soft and plump, I could kiss them all day. We made out for about 10 minutes when we saw Taylor staring at us with his jaw wide open. We quickly pulled apart and awkwardly got out of the water. Taylor just stood there staring at us.

“Well, uh, lets eat” Matt said trying to brake the awkwardness, and luckily it worked, Taylor started telling us a story about how he met this cute girl at Taco bell. I was hardly listening though. I still couldn’t believe Matt and I just kissed, no not just kissed, made out! I made out with Matthew Espinosa, my best friend.