The Way You Never Doubt Me

Five people. They stood in front of Black Hat's door, an odd mixture of people that really shouldn't be there.

"Just knock already Tisha!" one said, clearly annoyed at the amount of time this was taking. The one in front breathed deeply, raising a fist to knock.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it? Now be ready for a fight guys" another said. It didn't take long for Black Hat to answer the door. He looked at the group in confusion. They were... odd.

One girl had on a short sleeved, striped turtleneck with a black skirt to go with. Her white hair was in a messy braid, with dark brown eyes and freckles dusting her face.

The other girl looked even stranger. He hair was split into two parts, one side black, one side light blue She wore a short, blue sweater dress with a rain cloud on the front and white ankle boots. Her eyes were a dark blue.

There was a man as well, standing behind the first woman. He had jet black hair, and wore a white tank top with black shorts. He had a tattoo of a white hare on his arm and a white howling wolf on the other. His eyes were silver.

The last one was at least five inches shorter than everyone else there, and six years younger. He wore a white dress shirt, and black slacks. His hair was as blonde as the sun, and green eyes, but one had been injured and lost it's pigment. Now it was a white. They all looked at Black Hat. Waiting

"Well?" he growled.

"Black Hat, may we come in?"

"No"

"If you haven't noticed it's us" she pulled her black skirt up a bit revealing a tattoo of her own. It was a picture of a waterfall. Then the man with raven hair lifted his shirt a little. A tattoo of a snowflake. Then the girl with white hair pulled her collar down. A tornado.

"I haven't gotten a tattoo yet" said the boy with blonde hair, trailing off.

Black Hat instantly realized who this was. The Elementals were at his door. He tried to slam the door on them, but Ice Cap blocked it

"We need to talk to you"

"Well I don't need to talk to you, and if you don't get the Hell off of my island you'll be incredibly sorry" Black Hat growled. He began to press the door harder.

"Wait, wait! We have information on C!"

Black Hat paused. "How do you know about C?"

"We found something of Razor's, can we just talk?"

The door slowly opened, revealing the demon again. He held a questioning look.

"If this is a ploy to get inside my mansion, just know that once you get in you're coming out in shreds"

"We're not that stupid Black Hat, we just want to talk"

Black Hat growled, letting the humans inside. When did I start working with heroes? he asked himself, watching the group closely.

"To my office" he stated flatly. He led the group through his manor.

"Stay close Peter" Wild Zephyr whispered to Flamethrower. "Don't touch anything, you don't know what it could do"

"Oh don't be stupid" Black Hat rolled his good eye. "The walls don't bite"

Suddenly the wall to the right lunged forward, snapping a mouthful of sharp green teeth at Peter, who shrieked and jumped backwards to save himself. Black Hat cackled.

"Unless I want them to, of course"

A gentle reminder of who's territory they were on.

They arrived at Black Hat's office after a maze of hallways. The group never took their eyes off of the villain. Black Hat sat himself in his chair, intertwining his fingers together, and placing them on his desk. He looked at Ice Cap.