Something for Discussion

Over the last few bonus chapters to promote Yandere Flug's Sequel, there has been a recurring character that many seemed to be confused with.

The Author could be misconceived as a God, or a demon. She could be seen as someone who just desires control and power, or perhaps even myself inserted into the story. I can assure you that she is none of these things. I can't tell you much yet, because there would be no fun in the actual story where she truly comes into light. However, I can answer some questions that don't ruin the plot.

The Author is not a God, nor demon. She is a creation of anguish, made entirely out of the pain she witnessed. She does want power, but not specifically over others. She just wants it for herself, and she feeds off of pain, so she gives herself energy by causing chaos.

Her creation is a secret of the universe, and her true purpose is unknown. She whips through the multiverse, looking for places with potential amounts of pain, and Black Hat Incorporated peaked her hunger. And when she was done she was about to leave, but she sensed something. A potential for pain, stronger than ever.

And where do YOU come in readers? The answer is very simple. You are merely minions, feeding off of the same pain that the Author does. She loves you, and continue to provide anguish as long as you are all still hungry. Are you hungry for pain, readers??