Chapter 5: Heal

Summary: Harry Potter, in one world is reckless golden boy of Gryffindor. In this world Harry, now Harriet is a soft spoken girl, that chooses to fight for her own wants after she is willingly taken away from the Dursleys. Many thing will bend to her way, but at the same time the cursed Potter luck will follow, causing unsavory problems as she makes her way through Hogwarts. This is a fem-harry fanfiction where instead of being placed in Gryffindor she is placed into Hufflepuff. Dumbledore bashing, no golden trio (just acquaintance with Ron and Hermione) and mutual friendship with Draco.

'Thinking'

Flashback

Letters/Text

AN: so as you guys could obviously already tell I decided to rewire this this whole chapter again. the reason why I did was because I wanted to have something posted, but after I posted it I soon got a guest review on Fanfiction.net and I honestly agreed with what they were saying, on how it felt too rushed and how it felt like a summary. In fact I wasn't all that proud of it, so with a bit of planing I finally got enough time to rewrite it, and I decided to split it in half as both events were actually pretty important to Harriet. For those who don't know what I'm talking about well, it's nothing that big of a concern but note that I do value the comment/ reviews that everyone posts!

Enjoy~

Chapter 5: Heal

Harriet didn't want to wake up, her felt muddled and pounding, her limbs stiff as if they were made of lead, and iron instead of flesh and bone. She just wanted to fall on back to into the loving embrace of sleep, but she knew that she couldn't. One, she was already up, there was no way that she was going to be able to go back to sleep, and two, if her aunt saw her still asleep, she would get a sharp lecture and no breakfast, not that she would usually get some anyway. There was no point but to wait, doing anything else wouldn't do any good.

It never does.

Cracking open her eyes, Harriet was forced to shut her eyes again a blinding white light which made her head pound aggressively. Immediately she felt her body tense at her unknown location. How she knew that wherever she was a unknown location was because her cupboard never got that bright. Not even when Dudley though it would be a fun idea to shine the summer afternoon sun into her room after she had been lock in for two days straight without light.

This time taking more care on how fast she opened up her eyes, Harriet cracked them open allowing them to slowly adjust to the blurry white world. Blinking she could barely make out the fact that she was in a room, that sorta look like one of those old fashioned hospital rooms, curtains separating each bed, as a way of giving some privacy.

Lifting one of her heavy arms around, Harriet somehow managed to find her glasses, and slipped them onto her face. The white world cleared up, and her guess was correct it did look like she was in one of those old fashioned hospital. The chemically clean smell, also helped prove her point, not that it wasn't needed. She also found that her notebook was right next to her on a bedside table.

Picking up her notebook she then realized that no one else was in the room with her. Not even another patient. Nervously fiddling with the blanket, Harriet suddenly heard voices heading towards the rooms door. Her hands clenched the blanket, heart thumping loudly in her chest. The door jolts and swings open. Seeing who was standing at the door, an unexplained feeling of disbelief and relief overwhelmed her, causing her to eyes to water uncontrollably.

It was Hagrid.

It was Hagrid, that could mean that their journey; him taking her away from the Dursleys; the alley! A burning sensation bloomed in her chest. Pain? It was pain, she could still feel pain, and pain in a unrealistic scenario meant that...