Chapter 8: Accio and Friendships

An: yay, I finally got access to a computer again! thank you for the support every one!

Summary: Harry Potter, in one world is reckless golden boy of Gryffindor. In this world Harry, now Harriet is a soft spoken girl, that chooses to fight for her own wants after she is willingly taken away from the Dursleys. Many things will bend to her way, but at the same time the cursed Potter luck will follow, causing unsavory problems as she makes her way through Hogwarts. This is a fem-harry fanfiction where instead of being placed in Gryffindor she is placed into Hufflepuff. Dumbledore bashing, no golden trio (just acquaintance with Ron and Hermione) and mutual friendship with Draco.

'Thinking'

'Writing'

Flashback

Letters/Text

Enjoy~

Chapter 8: Accio and Friendships

Happily listening to her friends talk, Harriet's mind began to wander to their introduction and how they acted towards that red headed boy. It was different. It wasn't different in a bad way, it was just different from what she expected. Her unc- Vernon. Vernon never greeted anyone like the way they did. In fact, the way that they introduced themselves was sorta like how rich, noble people use to greet other in the clips of the history that her primary school would showed.

Curious, Harriet picked up her pen quickly jotted down her question, and got their attention, "Are there nobles in the wizarding world?" reading her question all three of them looked surprised.

Hesitantly, Daphne answered "yes", her face scrunched up as though she couldn't believe what she just answered.

Not noticing her strange look Harriet wrote down her next question about the red headed boy, 'Ronald' if she was correct.

Seeing their faces collectively scrunch up uncomfortably, Harriet was about to write that they didn't have to answer her if they didn't what to, but before she could finish writing Blaise began explaining who Ronald Weasley was.

According to them, his family was considered as a blood traitor, but as to why they were a blood traitor changed depending on who she asked. Understanding that this was an uncomfortable topic, as well as not wanting to stay in an awkward situation Harriet didn't ask why and moved the topic onto the deck of cards that she saw Susan start to pull out.

Moving on they somehow ended up with them teaching Harriet playing exploding snap, to which she found amazing on how the cards would explode without hurting anyone and return back to their original state. Happily they all played the game, Harriet was even silently laughing along with them.

***

Harriet didn't know if it was common wizarding thing or not, but during their fourth game the door to their compartment opened up once more, only this time the person that had opened the door knock before entering their compartment.

When the door opened instead of having someone enter through their compartment filled with confidence, a pudgy brunette shyly popped their head in with watery eyes briefly introduced himself as Neville and asking if they had seen a toad named Trevor.

Collectively everyone shook their heads, and Neville looked as though he was about to burst into tears. Seeing his puffy face, Harriet couldn't help but sympathize with the boy. While losing a pet was something she was familiar with, it did reminded her about the rare time that the Dursley's would give her something "new" only to have it be taken from her by Dudley or one of his friends.