Start of more Changes

Time skip *The day before graduation*

Sitting on the ground I meditated as I left 100 kage bunshin to to fighting on the water while maintaining control. I had 100 kage bunshin reading books some on fuinjutsu and then after a reading a chapter practicing on their penmanship and calligraphy. I had the last 200 hundred split up 100 were sparring together and 100 were working on katas and taijutsu stances. It was only 5:30am and I was wearing a new clothing style *like the outfit in the cover pic except no arm warmers instead orange wraps from my elbow down on both arms, orange wraps from mid calf down to the ankle and black ninja sandals with orange ribbon.* Under the wraps were my weight seals so no one noticed and I had wraps already on both thighs with black pouches. "Hime you know you practice to much longer and other people will start to notice all of the copies of you running around* Shikamaru said sitting behind me. Rolling my eyes I looked back at him smiling "Ya know it's about that time I get a reason for my many copies" I said kissing his cheek. "Yes it is but do you really have to fail the graduation exam tomorrow?" "You know I do Shika." "This is such a drag" he said wrapping his arms around my stomach pulling me close.

Giggling I kissed him softly "I will graduate that's a promise" I replied. "I know you will Hime I'm not worried about that this time around" Shika said kissing my forehead. Looking up at the sky I jumped to my feet knocking Shikamaru over. "Gomen Shika I have a monument to deface in orange and not get caught. I'll see you in the academy" I yelled back at him over my shoulder. "Be careful Hokage-Hime" he said muttering about the day being a drag. Laughing I flashed to the top of the Hokage monument and created two clones. Unsealing the paint I needed I smiled and got to work on the art. The first Hokage had slots and sake. The second and third got Jiraiya's book with huge nose bleeds and blushes. My father's face had a fainting expression with blushing cheeks and a cursing Jiraiya speech bubble.

Finishing up I dismissed one clone and made the other go back to working on the monument to add little details she might think it needs. "Don't let anybody catch you out run them. Hide behind the set up in the alley when the chasers get to close then let Iruka-sensei sneak up behind you, flash him a foxy grin and poof out of existence" I said letting her go. Flashing I landed in the shadows of the classroom sending out a small chakra wave, I noticed I'm the first person there. Sitting in the chair next to Shikamaru's normal seat I laid my head down on the table and pretended to sleep.

Entering my main landscape I smiled Kurama was laying in the middle of a huge wide open meadow with the sun shining and animals playing around him in the trees. "Kit, how are you holding up being back" he asked as he stretched. "It's going. We've changed so much and I hope we haven't messed things up to much. I can only wonder how the others are doing that I don't see on a daily bases. I hope that the other Jinchuriki made it to B this time around and before now for sure. Oh Kurama I learned a new type of fuinjutsu that allows me to make my own summons so to speak. I can summon you out of here in the main world if you agree. There's no contract so I won't lose the toads but it will allow us to only take one tail until I get the key again" I said looking down. Chuckling Kurama grabbed me around the waist in a tail and pulled me to him. "You are the best host I could ever ask for Naruto. I am glad we kept together through everything. Thank you."

Blushing I shook my head and leaned into him "Kurama if it wasn't for you for several years when I originally grew up I would have died several times. But you were always there making sure I didn't die and that I didn't stop believing in my own way. It was rough but we made it through and letting you roam free is one way I can repay you and let you hunt for yourself if you want" I said looking down over at his eye from my spot on his snout. Chuckling he laid his head down on his front paws. "Naru you are the strangest human I have ever met but you are also the nicest sometimes. Your Nara was pretty consistent the first time too." Standing up and stretching I looked at Kurama and nodded while smiling before fading out of the mindscape.