Team placement again.

*Academy After the weekend*

Eating breakfast beside Shikamaru who was stretched across the table. I was dressed in the outfit of my mother’s that Yoshino had given me the previous week. I wore it with my own ninja pants with a Nara clan symbol on one leg and a sealed Namikaze symbol on the other. I had my headband already in place across my forehead with my hair hanging much like my fathers in the front and hanging down my back like my moms. My orange wraps were on both arms and legs with my weight seals in place. Yoshino and Shikaku were eating quietly while looking at the two of us periodically. “You two already know your teams and jounin instructors but don't traumatize the instructors” Shikaku finally said speaking up. “We don't plan to traumatize them. Everyone is going to get even before deciding whether or not to let Naru bring back their jounin instructors memories” Shikamaru said. “I don't want to have to bring Kakashi's back. I hope that he made it back to the past but I wish I knew when to be honest" I said as I finished eating.
“You don't know how far back you sent Kakashi" Yoshino asked curious. “No. Kurama sent him back on his own, he sent me to the mindscape I share with his siblings. I was in a bad place at that time. We had lost a lot of people and Kakashi was the last one to go and I tried everything to stop him from going so Kurama kicked me out. I don't know how far back he was sent only that Kura said he made it" I admitted. Getting up we put our dishes in the sink and Yoshino ran us off hugging me while pushing me and Shika towards the front door. “Kaasan were going, troublesome woman" Shikamaru muttered as he grabbed my hand in his own. Summoning Kurama out one handed he poofed into existence and jumped onto my shoulders. Hiding beneath my hair Shika smiled at us, “Kit. You don't plan to kiss the Uchiha like the first time do you” he asked sounding smug.
Horrified I looked at Shikamaru, “I totally forgot about that” I said shaking my head repeatedly. “She is not" Shikamaru said mad, “I didn't plan that the first time with the teme. And everyone thought I was a guy at the time but it was still gross and traumatizing" I said shivering. Kurama laughed as we approached our group waiting on us. “What's wrong with you two" Kiba asked his eyebrow raised, “Dobe who did you see" Sasuke voiced. “It wasn't a who. It was a memory that Kurama brought up” I replied looking down. “Oh, Roku-Sama means the kiss of graduation day" Shino said lightly smirking. Everyone froze before laughing, except me, Sasuke and Shikamaru. “It’s not happening" Shikamaru said muttering about troublesome people. The group laughed harder, “Let's just go to class Iruka should be there soon” I said pulling Shikamaru along behind me as I took to the rooftops. “Naruto did you look presentable for the ninja registration picture this time" Sakura asked making me falter in my steps. Almost falling off the roof, I froze mid step and then proceeded to jump from rooftop to rooftop thanks to Shikamaru. “How did you know about that" I asked eyeing her as Kurama laughed. “The third left a copy of that picture in the desk before Lady Tsunade and she found it” Sakura said smirking.
Rolling my eyes we entered the classroom through the open window “Yes I looked presentable this time. No I didn't have white face paint and swirls all over myself” I said exasperated. “How did you manage to get away with that the first time” Ino asked turning her head towards me. “Konohamaru showed up declaring he was going to fight Jiji right then and there. He showed up this time as well, I gave him the same speech and now were rivals in his eyes. It went well" I said stretching and sitting down in a the middle of the row. Sasuke sat on my left in the row below me with Sakura directly in front of me and Ino to my right in front. Shikamaru Shikamaru sat on my left and Choji on my right. In the row in front of Sasuke and Sakura sat Hinata, in between Kiba and Shino. Feeling like I was being watched I created a clone silently in the shadows switching with it before flashing to the Hokage office.
“Whatcha doing Jiji" I asked sitting on the desk and peering over his shoulder at the crystal ball of his. The Jounin sensei’s in the room stood on guard looking at me, Kakashi didn't even look up from his book. Smirking, Kurama poked his head out from under my hair and yawned “Shouldn't he be with his team right now" he said looking at Guy. “Eh probably but I think Bushy brows said something about them meeting up this afternoon instead. I'm not really sure Kura, they wanted to disturb my lazy Sunday” I said petting his head. “Naruto shouldn't you be in class my child" Jiji asked looking over at me “And Kurama how could you condone her just leaving class this close to starting” he added. “Nuh uh, I'm still there. Check your stalker crystal ball Jiji" I said smiling. “I can suggest what she needs to do or doesn't need to and whether she listens or not is another story. She's stubborn" Kurama said chuckling before laying his head back on my shoulder.
Looking back at the crystal ball, Shikamaru held up a paper that said ‘Switch back now’. Chuckling I shook my head “Damn Nara never let's me have any of the fun I want" I muttered making Jiji laugh. “I was thinking you should come by the office one day your not busy and we'll have lunch. Konohomaru would be absolutely thrilled to see you" Jiji said. “Lunch sounds great. I see when the lazy ass lets us off early, if ever” I replied smiling at Jiji before looking back at the ball. Freezing I watched Shikamaru smirk and lean over towards Sasuke whispering to him. “Shit. He's not playing fair. I got to go, see you soon Jiji" I said as I flashed back to the classroom and switched with the clone. Pouting I laid my head down as Shika and Sasuke chuckled under their breath “You guys are no fun. It was just getting good" I said huffing. Kurama laughed relaying the words I said because they didn't hear me, he also told them how the trip into Jiji’s office went.