The Hyuga Clan

I have my own room but nightmares from the war keep me up all night so I sleep with Shika. "Naruto hime are you sure today is a good time for the Hyuga clan?" Changing into my more formal training clothes I sighed "Shika dear if I don't do this today she may never do it herself. And I will not let him dismiss her to Kurenai again. Besides there's a caged Bird seal I must remove" I said smiling at him as I pulled on my red and black sleeveless cloak over my orange tank top with the Uzumaki symbol on it and ANBU pants with the Nara symbol on my right leg and the Namikaze symbol on my left. "You are the most troublesome woman I have ever met" Shika said smiling. "I know, but I'm your troublesome woman" I replied kissing his cheek before walking out the room and to the dining room. "Hey Kaasan is everyone already here" I asked Yoshino who smiled brightly at me. "They all arrived about 15 minutes ago they decided to spar to pass the time" she said hugging me. "Thank you for everything you've done so far for me." "Awe don't worry about it Naru you are family here honey and I've always wanted a daughter" she said smiling at me.

Smiling back I headed out the back door and everyone quit sparing. "The Sandaime Hokage will be here shortly followed by Hiashi Hyuga and the Hyuga elders. Neji what I am going to do will hurt but then it will never be able to hurt you again" I said smiling at them. "Hokage sama why would my father be coming here? I did not pretend to be weak I just refused to fight Hanabi" Hinata stated. "Your father needs a wake up call Hinata. He does not get his wake up the first time until I fought the Hyuga genius and beat him in the Chuunin exams I'm not doing it that way this time. Neji is not the same person he was before, no one here is" I said smiling at them. "She has a point. Naruto knows better than any of us how it feels to find out that all along your parents loved you and then them be ripped from you in a minute" Shikamaru said walking up behind me. "They are coming" I said as we all turned to the back of the house.

Shikaku and Yoshino walked out of the house followed by Jiji, a henged Tsunade, Jiraiya and Shizune as his ANBU and behind him was Hiashi and the two elders, Hanabi and a random ANBU Hyuga. "Welcome" I said bowing my head. "She's not being impolite Naruto bows down to no one" the Tsunade ANBU said smirking at Hiashi. "What could this menace possibly want" one of Hyuga elders asked in a snarl. Laughing I slammed my hand on the ground activating four different seals, "You watch your tongue or don't bother speaking at all. As her brother I am the only one allowed to insult her" Sasuke said his hand twitching. "Go to Sakura, Sasuke" I commanded. He nodded going to her, "Now as you so kindly put this menace for the last 7 years played pranks and got away with it to tighten the security of our village. Every prank I ever got away with was paid for like a mission by the Hokage himself. You however have no room to talk whatsoever because what you have done is inexcusable" I said straightening up. "What would a child like you know what I have done" the same elder asked.

"Neji, Hinata step forward" I said not looking at them. "Hai Roku-Sama" they said appearing beside me on my left. "Remove your wrapping Neji. It's okay they can not activate it with me here" I said nodding at him. Looking at Hiashi now I saw his eyes cast downwards in remorse "Hiashi it would would do you well to pay attention. Not reminisce about how you failed your brother" I said and the elder Hyuga's gasped. "Don't even worry about it, I know what happened that night. You protected Hinata and he choose to protect you instead of letting you die like you intended to. You didn't actually even want to go along with this but the two elders behind you didn't give you much choice did they. Since then you turned cold and ruthless, you favor Hanabi because she reminds you of yourself while Hinata reminds you of your late wife. Hanabi you may join your sister and cousin" I said and she smiled before reaching them. "How did she come back" Hinata asked hugging Hanabi close to herself. "Roku-Sama did it the same day you refused to fight me. It is why I did not protest against it" she said smiling and nodding her head at me. "Now that's out of the way, Hiashi let me ask you a very important question and I will know if you are lying to me. Do you know where this caged Bird seal came from and what it's original and only purposes for being used were" I asked disgust in my voice as I looked at him.