Meeting of the Jinchuuriki

Part of Kurama's consciousness met up with me "Kit you couldn't wait until I came back. Do not stress yourself out while I am gone, I need to go back to Kosuke but I am being serious kit. I won't be much longer with me running were not far from there now" Kurama said nuzzling my neck before fading away. "I will try Kura I promise" I said sitting in the middle of our 9 different terrain room. Instead of just Gaara, B and Yagura everyone appeared in their spots. "Naru you have been busy here. It looks amazing" Chomei said flying around. "Thank you and well it's better for everyone to be comfortable. I called everyone here because we are discussing a 5 kage summit meeting to happen soon. But I wanted your guys personal opinions, Gaara what are you wanting to do about your father and the chuunin exams. I was kind of thinking we could have the kage's come to the exam then because I know that the other 4 kages from that time beside your father have all been given their memories back. I'm afraid if I give your father his memories back he will flip shit from having died and then being reincarnated. We can always make sure your dad survies and then let the other kages and two sannin talk to him before i give his memories back. I know he wasnt the best, but i dont think we should just kill him. I've already killed people in this timeline." I sai,  hugging everyone.

"I don't think my father would be able to understand it all but when I was finally able to take care of him he did have faith in me to be a good kage. He is already suspicious because I haven't killed anyone in 2 years, I have the kunai but he is so messed up right now I think he would believe you were some kind of witch out to get him. However at the exams if hes still alive we will go from there." Gaara said shaking his head. "So getting the current Kazekage is off, it will have to be after the exams. But I do believe that we should have the kages come to the exams. B is A going to be having anyone attend this time around?" "Ya know, he's sending two or three teams ya know, ya know" B said as the others shook their heads. "Yagura I know that Mei will be sending a couple teams to the exams but is she bringing you as her ANBU? It is going to be vital that you are there as well."

Yagura looked around at everyone before nodding his head timidly "Yes once you brought back her memories and everything was explained she took up her position I stepped down and I am her ANBU to protect herself and keep me from the Akatsuki as well. The sooner we all meet up the better this will go for everyone." Nodding in agreement Gyuki spoke up "Naruto where is Kurama?" "Well he is currently escorting a toad into the heart of Amegakure to drop off a flying thunder god kunai" I replied scratching the back of my head. "What?" Everyone asked me in amazement. "Yeah I found out that I can pull him out of the seal kind of like a summons but without blood or a contract since he resides within me" I said looking around. "How and can we do it" B asked getting excited. "Of course you can dattebayo!"

Standing in the middle I showed everyone how to do it just like a regular summons. "Okay so when you do it you say summoning jutsu with your partners name" I said and everyone agreed that they understood. "Oh and don't put too much chakra into it you want to stay alive. Also I am going to be going to the land of waves soon and I will come across Zabuza Momochi and Haku from the hidden Mist. I am not going to kill them this time until the Chuunin exams unless they want to stay with the Leaf we will need to talk with Mei. I will also have Nagato, Konan and possibly Yahiko if I can do this right for the Chuunin exams. And should I by chance come across Itachi he will be back in the leaf as soon as possible" I said slipping into my old commanding voice. "When is the wedding Naru" Yugito asked changing the subject. Turning red I stared at her scratching the back of my head "The what?" "When is your wedding. You have taken on a clan mark and since everyone is here I would love for you to attempt to get out of answering me now" Yugito said smirking. "You don't just go around asking stuff like that ya know. Its embarrassing ya know" I exclaimed flustered.