thirteen

Phil.

Why can't things be easy? I had Rachel, a lovely girl that had been there for me since I got to this school.

Then, there was Dan. He was, wow.

I couldn't let things get too far because I'd be bordering on the thin line of cheating and I may be a lot of things but I am not a cheater.

I look straight at the girl walking toward me. She was so strong, confident and proud, no matter what people thought of her. Most importantly, she was my constant and I loved that feeling of stability.

She stopped beside me and made a show of dropping her pen. She then bent over and her very short cheerleading skirt revealed a lot. She was wearing a lacy thong, so her ass was on full display. Then, I realized there was a very wet mark soaking through the material.

Fuck.

I look over at Dan and see that he's still very busy looking through his bag.

This girl is too much but she's so good at what she does.

She stood up and I beckoned for her to put her ear to my mouth.

"You can't tease daddy like this kitten. You know that. By the time I get to my car in 5 minutes, I want you waiting for me."

She nodded and walked away with a very evident smirk.

I sighed and turned to Dan to tell him we couldn't work after school but he was looking at me with a very strange look.

"We can't work after school, Howell. Gotta take care of something,"

"You have a Daddy kink?"

"I...Did you year what I said to Rachel?"

"I asked you a question, Lester,"

"I... yes, I do," I admitted looking down.

"Cool. Andrew does too!" he said with a smile on his face as he got up to leave.

Andrew?
****
On our way to Rachel's house, she couldn't stop touching me.

Her hand was constantly on my crotch, her lips on my neck and jaw. We kissed at the red lights but I just wasn't into it.

Who the fuck is Andrew?

We pulled into Rachel's driveway and she scrambled out of the car and opened the door.

I slowly walked toward the door and shut it behind me. She began taking my shirt off and I let her. She pulled me toward her bedroom and I let her. She undressed herself and I watched. I had all the physical reactions she was hoping for but mentally, I wasn't there.

We then went through our routine and then I came and got up to go.

Dan was still on my mind.

"You're just gonna leave, Phil?"

"Yeah" I replied just wanting to just go.

"Fine. I'll just call PJ to work on the project and me," she humphed.

"Do it. He likes it rough," I said and walked out of the house.
***

I drove the normal 20 minute drive to my house in 10. I raced up the stairs and flopped on my bed.

Phil✨: Who is Andrew?

Dan 🍍🍖: A guy

Phil✨:Yeah, but how do you know that he has a daddy kink?

Dan 🍍🍖: Easy, I've had sex with him and he's asked me to call him that.

Phil✨:Oh. Okay.

Dan 🍍🍖: Would you like me to call you that? ;)

Phil✨: Are you asking me to have sex with you, Howell?

Dan 🍍🍖: Nope. I'm asking your permission to use your weakness against me when necessary.

Phil✨: You already make me weak, don't worry about that [message deleted]

Phil✨:I'm granting you permission.

Dan 🍍🍖: I gotta go but don't forget our pizza date is tomorrow, Daddy.

Phil✨:Wouldn't miss it for the world :)