twenty-five

[smut warning]

Phil.

I pushed Dan against the wall, savouring every bit of him. He felt good, great, amazing.

I began pulling off my shirt and he did the same with his. Still feverishly kissing me, making me want more of him. He began grinding me, feeling him moan into my mouth. We took a breath and I put my hand down to undo his pants. I wanted him to feel my lips on him. So, I did just that.

I got on my knees and slowly pulled his boxers down his hips. He sprung to life. I kissed his pink tip. He smiled and I slowly began taking more of his length into my mouth. Savouring him. I could taste the precum on my tongue and the delight in his moans. That in itself made me release a groan from the back of my throat.
I sent vibrations through his shaft and he gripped onto my hair, hard. I started going faster, and I could basically feel his stomach muscles tightening. He let go of his warm load in my throat as well as a string of moans into the air. I got off my knees, leading him to the bed.

I got some lube and put him on all fours. I poured the liquid straight from the bottle onto his puckering hole. Pushing two fingers into him and he pushed his face into the pillow. When I easily slipped in the two, I moved to three fingers.

When the three fingers slipped in with no problem at all, I pulled them out. Gave myself a few tugs and slowly pushed myself into him. His lulled back and I shut my eyes as I could feel myself filling him. I could hardly contain myself, as I began to pick up my speed. The only sound echoing in the room was skin slapping together. This felt good.

I slapped his left ass cheek, hard and then jammed all the way into him, slipping my hand around his neck. Grunts bubbled in his throat and that made me go wild. I removed my hand from his throat and scratched down his back, watching the red marks form. I held his hip for grip and began going faster. I knew the crescent shape marks were indenting his side but it felt too good to let go. He was definitely enjoying it, I could feel the squeeze of his warmth around me.

The faster I went, the bigger I felt the knot in my stomach grow. I didn't want to stop, never. Just wanted to feel Dan's warmth wrapped around me, it was all consuming. We were one and I wanted this feeling forever.

"Daddy's gonna cum, baby," I said, feeling the need to tell him.

"Go ahead, Daddy. Do it," he screamed out.

I couldn't hold it anymore. I exploded into him. We were both sensitive but I insisted in riding out my high, every movement eliciting a moan from both of us.

Then, I collapsed onto the bed and so did Dan. I looked down to his red bum and looked down at his still sensitive hole, watching as my cum leaked out of him.

He turned his face to me and mustered the best smile he could.

"I love you, Lester," he whispered as he began drifting off to sleep.

I smiled and dragged myself out of bed, getting a wet washcloth and gently cleaning him up.

I kissed his forehead and brushed his curled hair out of his eyes.

"I love you too, Howell. More than you could ever know."

The End.