7 || Memory's shadows

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Wooshin left home fifteen minutes ago, you are looking around the house trying to remember more about the assault, about the mall shooters and basically all your life. You heard a knock on the door so you went towards the door entrance and heard a very familiar voice from the outside.

-Y/N it's me, Wei.

-Wei!? - You opened the door quickly, and as soon as you let him in and gave him a tight hug, you started to remember more things about your friendship with Wei.

He was one of your best friends back then, you were so attached to each other, and he was the one that introduced you to most of the members from UP10TION. Both of you were like siblings; that brother you always wanted but you never had, and you also remembered when he went to visit you at the hospital because of the plane crash. He was crying so hard on Gyujin's shoulder while you keep asking "What's the matter with that guy?" Wei started to move your shoulders back and ford trying to bring you back from your memories.

-Y/N?! Are you listening to me? - Wei said while looking at you.

-Sorry, Wei, I just remembered something about us - You smiled.

-Really? What was it? - He asked curiously.

-When you were at the hospital and the stuff we used to do together - You said happily.

-Well, that's a good sign, I bet you'll have your memories back very soon - He said excitedly.

-I hope so... but anyways, how you knew I was here? - You asked.

-Wooshin told me through a message, and don't worry about him, he is working. Now, I know you are hungry, back then you were like the hungriest person in the whole planet, not even me eats that much, and that's why I brought food for us to eat - Wei smiled.

-*Giggle* Thank you so much, Wei - You grinned.

-No problem sister - He said happily.

Wei used to call you sister or little sister back then. Both of you started to open the food and went and sat in the living room, while laughing and eating with him the time passed by so quickly, then it was time for Wei to go.

*TIME LATER*

Wei is now with the rest of the members, and in the meanwhile you are organizing all the clothes that Wooshin brought for you, when suddenly you had sort of a flashback, you started to hear Wooshin's voice.

-Wooshin?

-"If you ever forget it look at your bracelet, it's written on the back of the pendant shaped as a half of a moon".

-My pendant? - You looked at your bracelet and as soon as you touched the pendant shaped like moon and saw Wooshin's name written on it you had a terrible headache, like if your own self was trying to protect you from your own memories.

-No! Let me remember! – You started to yell at yourself hoping you could get to that memory. Finally, you closed your eyes and started to remember it all.

*MEMORY*

-Y/N, do you like this place?

-I love it Wooshin, thank you so much - You said happily.

-Hey princess, before we go to take a trip to Toronto let me give you something - Wooshin spoke.

-A bracelet? - You smiled.