8 || On The Edge

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Another morning shows up and you still in bed, however you didn't felt that company you had last night.

-Wooshin? - You murmured.

The room was covered in complete silence, you wonder where he was, but then you remembered that he had to go to T.O.P Media with the rest of the members, so you were relaxed. You sighed before getting out of bed, then you went directly to shower.

After you finish showering you got a message from Jisoo that said that she was going to visit you in a few hours, so, you changed quickly as possible and put the room in order again. You went downstairs and prepared breakfast for Jisoo and you.

The doorbell rang after you finish doing the breakfast. You went to the entrance where Jisoo was waiting.

-Good morning, Y/N.

-Good morning, Jisoo, come inside I prepared the breakfast - You smiled.

-That sounds lovely, let's go - Jisoo grinned.

Both of you got inside your house and went to the kitchen where the breakfast was already served.

-So, how have you been? - Jisoo asked while you two sat down on the table.

-Nothing new, just blurry memories - You disclosed while she started to serve her breakfast. -And you? - You asked curiously.

-Just trying to help you out with that guy named Leigh - Jisoo spoke.

-*Laugh* I know that, but anything else? - You said with a settle smile.

-Well... I have some news - Jisoo smiled.

-Good ones? - You asked surprised.

-Kind of... I mean they're good, but I don't know if Wooshin is going to let you come - She admitted.

-Spill it out, tell me - You insisted.

-Yesterday I was talking with Bitto, we were trying to figure out how to recover all your memories fast because before the airplane crash you had some information about Leigh and his dirty businesses - Jisoo explained.

-So, what is your plan? - You asked before eating some of your fruit.

-We want to take you to your dad's company again and show you his office once again, maybe that'll help to recover something - Jisoo told.

-Are you sure that's going to work? - You asked.

-I guess so, I mean I hope so - Jisoo said before eating her breakfast.