9 || Losing time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

-Okay, I'm listening, Y/N – Xiao said with a low tone of voice.

-We need to get to my father's company - You explained.

-For what? Are you crazy? You, silly... Leigh is going to be there - Xiao told.

-I know, but I need to get inside my father's office, the last time I was there my father had a conversation with Leigh and I need to remember what he said to him - You assured.

-Alright... I'm coming with you. Who else is coming? - He asked before letting out a sigh.

-Bitto and Jisoo, but we need to hurry up - You said.

-Okay, but your little boyfriend is going to be a problem - Xiao reminded you.

-I know; just make an excuse, you are good at doing that - You smiled.

-Well, thank you... but where are you? - He asked.

-We are hiding inside the garage, so, we need you to make a distraction or something - You said, almost begging him.

-Y/N, that's a lot - He complained.

-Just do it, Xiao, please - You begged.

-Alright... see you - Xiao sighed.

-Thanks, you are the best - You said happily.

-Is he going to help us? – Jisoo asked.

-He is, but we have to hurry up - You said while putting your phone away.

-Okay, let's wait for him to come – Bitto said as he reloaded his back towards the garage door.

After a few minutes, you heard a sound coming from behind the garage door, and luckily it was Xiao.

-Glad you came! – You said really happy.

-Y/N, hurry up, I barely escaped from Wooshin - Xiao said while hugging you tightly.

-Oh shit! Does he know? – Bitto asked worriedly.

-No, but he can figure that out, so come on! – Xiao said.

Everyone got out of the garage and then quietly you pass over UP10TION members, then you got inside Bitto's car and drove right over to your dad's company.

*MINUTES LATER*

During the way, everyone was hoping that you could remember everything; you really want to be over with this just as they do but, you are afraid that it's going to be almost impossible for you to remember every single detail. However, you will try your best for your friends' sake; you don't want to put anyone else in danger again.