22 || The Beginning

-Y/N's POV-

Everybody got a really nice meal with nice vibes and incredible stories that they told you while you were gone; Xiao told you that Jisoo and Layla went all over to Busan to continue the plans they were preparing for a new company they wanted to open together, then the manager started to talk about your father's company and he told you how you needed to take care of it when you were ready to go back. Everything got out amazingly good but now you are back at your house with all Up10tion members, you are going to have some time just talking and chilling out about what you missed during this whole year.

-So how should we start? – Kuhn asked as he sat down next to Bitto.

-No idea, a lot of things happened – Hwanhee said as he sat down as well.

-Start talking about Wooshin's mood – Wei said as he laughed.

-You mean everyone's mood – Wooshin said as you two sat down together on the couch.

-Well, everyone without excluding a single member, we were really sad it took us like five months to be totally okay – Kogyeol said.

-And we weren't that okay, to be honest, we couldn't think about anything else but you and when we had music presentation honey10s were cheering us up with your name – Sunyoul said as he smiled.

-Is that true? – You asked as you looked at Wooshin.

-Yes, and everyone burst down into tears every time but it was a great motivation – Wooshin said as he caressed your hand.

-A lot of emotion during the beginning, then everything started to get somehow better – Gyujin said.

-But nobody couldn't forget about you – Jinhoo said as he patted Hwanhee's shoulder.

-To be honest I was totally asleep during the whole year – You said as you laughed along with the rest of the members, then you looked at Wooshin's eyes as he was looking away happily. –But somehow my memories came back, now I remember how I met every single one of you, how everything started to appear, and I remember how we met and all our memories together – You said as you grabbed Wooshin's hand.

-Really? – Everyone said happily and confused.

-Yes, everything came to my mind again. I'm really happy that I got the chance to remember everything since I couldn't remember a single thing after the plane crash – You said.

-At least everything came back to you again, and that's what matters at the end of all – Wei said as he smiled brightly at you.

After some time talking about what to do next and how to recover your time together you decided to call Layla and Jisoo, and it was a great idea since they were really happy to hear you again. Then you spend the rest of the day at the pool just chilling out while dancing and singing while doing fun games and challenges. The day was absolutely great and you were enjoying your time with all the members.

*TIME LATER*

Everyone returned back home and the only ones left were you and Wooshin, you took advantage of that and you went to the cemetery since you wanted to see your parents, he wasn't sure about that since the day was pretty good and he knows that you're going to cry if you visit them but after all, they are part of you and your family.

You went forward to your parents' graves, you stood in front of them and then Wooshin left some flowers in front of your mother's grave while you left other flowers on your father's grave. You kneeled in front of them while Wooshin stood behind you, then before saying anything you took a deep breath.

-Mom Dad, I'm here. You almost took me away but you knew that my place was here and that I needed to do more stuff. Thank you for understanding my decision and for being there protecting me from above. *Sigh* I'll make you proud and I'll take care of the company for you Dad, and as you told me, mom, I'll take care of my boyfriend just as you want – You said as you started to tear up while looking down to the ground, Wooshin started to hold you tight from behind before he gave you a sweet kiss on your head, and then he kneeled next to you.

-Y/N's parents, I'm so thankful that you let her stay longer with me and with the people that are here for her, we promise you to keep on going with our plans of being together and I promise to take care of her. I'm so grateful that you let her see me once again and that you created an extraordinary girl that I'm able to spend my life with – Wooshin said as he smiled brightly at you.

After that you two bowed at the graves and left with a great sensation on yourselves, you were happy that you saw your parents and that Wooshin was there to support you, what he said really made you feel loved once again and made you feel that you were home.

*Moments later*

Some time passed by and you two already arrived at your house, the sky was turning dark and the stars were coming out. Wooshin and you were ready to sleep after a whole year without each other, you are happy and feeling safer than ever and now you can see that everything that you two lived was worth it, that every single tear was worth everything. You are pleased to say that you are home and that nothing else changed that much as you thought. Wooshin was looking at you with a bright smile so you walked towards him and you gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek.

-I missed you so much, if someone told me that this could happen again I will just deny it a million times – Wooshin said as he caressed your arms softly.

-Hey, I told you that I was here to protect you and that we'll be together – You said as you smiled at him. Wooshin started to get closer to you by every second and before he approached your lips he whispered near your ear:

-I love you Y/N, thanks for coming back - Wooshin grinned while staring at you.

Without any hesitation, he crashed your lips against yours, with deeper and lovely movements he started to grab your waist against him while you were caressing his hair passionately. He kept on kissing you until both of you ran out of breath, you two laid down on the bed and started to look at each other just crazy in love.

-I'm the luckiest to have you – You said to Wooshin as you reloaded your head on top of his chest.

-I'm the luckiest boy to have you with me Y/N, I just love you – Wooshin said as he caressed your chin gently.

The end of the day and the end of a wonderful comeback to your real life, some things are left behind but you know that you'll make an effort to keep on going with everything that you have around and that you'll try to make everyone happy as you promised them since the first day you met them completely. Wooshin loves you and you love him as well, your friends love you and you love them as well; what else do you need? Can you ask for more? You know you'll be happy with Wooshin by your side but after all, you know that this is just the beginning of a great story.