18 || Paying For Sins

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Everyone was going to the main place that the map was indicating, at this point you can cross paths with Rogers' security but you decided to continue even if you know the terrible consequences. Luckily, you got to the main spot safely and as everyone was trying to recover their breaths after running without any rest, you heard someone clapping; you looked around nervously and then you finally saw Rogers. He was standing in the corner of the hallway just clapping and smirking as he looked at you and the rest of your friends, making Wei pull you away from the front and he took his gun out as well as the rest of your friends.

-There's no need to do this, guys, come on! Let's have a little chat instead of shooting at each other, shall we? – Rogers said as he walked towards your position.

-Do you really think we're going to believe you? You're not the type of man that only talks, Rogers – You said as you took out your gun while staring at him.

-Y/N... you know me pretty well, but as you already know this isn't going to end well. Am I right? – Rogers said with a smirk while his guards started to stand next to him.

-What is he talking about? – Xiao asked you while looking at Rogers.

-Y/N, say something! – Kogyeol said desperately.

-Tell them Y/N, tell them what you saw... or are you afraid of their reaction? – Rogers said as he released an evil laughter.

You took a deep breath before looking at Rogers upset.

-There's a possibility that I might die today, and, and I didn't tell you since I wanted to be with you when that time comes – You stuttered as you looked at Rogers mad.

-We're not going to let that happen – Xiao said madly.

-Let's change that freaking vision, shall we? – Layla said as she pointed at one of the guards with her gun.

-As you wish – Rogers said as the rest of his people started to take out their guns and weapons. Before the disaster started you took a look around making you remember one part that you saw in your vision.

Everything is coming true.

-Let's see how much you can protect what you love – Rogers said before the shooting inside the place started to occur.

A chaotic mess started with gunshots; Kuhn and Kogyeol were on the left protecting themselves behind the wall while shooting in every occasion they had, in the meanwhile, Layla and Xiao were shooting at two of Rogers' people, and as protection, they were covering up themselves behind the reception desk.

You were with Wei shooting at Rogers and the other two guards that were there by his side, both of you were trying to shoot while getting protection from a room that is next to you.